so will we win?

After looking at the Tigers side, my confidence (wasn't much) dropped a bit. I'm banking on Sunday afternoon at Brookvale to get us home. I think Fluffy said he's going so that helps, but the law of probability states that one day he will see Manly lose live.

After that drivel, yes.......... just.

were going to get beat again imo !BDH! :(

I really cant see Tigers losing 4 straight.. and us winning with that side. esp with our stars backing up. Its too big of a challenge.

wouldnt be cutting our throats just yet,

Scando is a starting prop isnt he, so he will be buggered, i really think the key is Beaver and Whatmough getting through unscathed, then those two along with a Fresh BK having a blinder.

The much maligned King will have to also step up shouldm he pull through.

My guess it will be a high scoring affair much like the tigers v saints game!

i have lots of confidence every PL game ive seen, iwas very impressed with curtis he runs hard. bryant is a big boy and may just rise to the occasion. better tested in the early rounds than later i think. cant wait to see the games lots of interest.

Wouldn't this thread go well at ME.... :D . I'm not confident but I think we should win. We still have some class players in the side.

Isn't two and a half months a long time???? 10 weeks ago we belted them in a trial and our forwards - both sets as we used 21 players - dominated them in all facets of play.

We all left Leichhardt thinking that the Tigers were in for a long year. They have surprised as have we but now we are very wary of them and due to two major injuries we are very concerned about the result!

I am worried but not too worried. i still think we will get across the line but only just

I think at the end of the season we will be chalking this match up as a game we should have won. The Tigers are beatable but I think we will be going through a few tough weeks. At least at home we are a chance.

we all need to be positive and be at the ground to cheer them on. That always helps. i will be my usual loud obnoxious self, but i will be on the hill this time instead of the benches

I am very confident of a win this week. Our form out Brookvale is without question sensational. We have played 2 bad games this year, both away, both at night and both against quality oppostion.

Wests/Tigers form this year has been very inconsistent. They fell apart last weekend against the Dragons even after they had lost their playmaker at half time.

I am certain that our team will want to make amends for the Broncs match & if they don't I am damm sure Des does. Whilst we may not win by 30 we will win. Good teams can win in adversity, and whilst we are not a great team we are a good team.

hope kingy doesnt get too excited about all the mothers day presents he gets sunday morning.we'll need him at his fiery best.

Pure 100% Gold!

:lol: :lol:

It all seriousness if Kingy doesn't turn up to play we are in deep trouble. He is bascially our only recongnised prop forward. That is why I am not so confident.

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2