So who replaces DCE in he gets selected for SOO

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would no be surprised if he is named on the bench. Can come on and add an extra dimension, but Morgan for mine to start. Tough player and suited to origin, plus we want to keep Cherry healthy.
NYEagle

NRL360 Kevvie didn't look Kent in the eye as he mumbled 'of course DCE in the mix' :mad:

Munster is a shoe in as he mumbled 'of course we are already thinking of next year as JT won't be there'.

Plus sCam chose Glasby, and Munster has the same connections :cool:

NRL360 Kevvie didn't look Kent in the eye as he mumbled 'of course DCE in the mix' :mad:

Munster is a shoe in as he mumbled 'of course we are already thinking of next year as JT won't be there'.

Plus sCam chose Glasby, and Munster has the same connections :cool:

Yes, it certainly looked and sounded like he was just giving lip service to the idea before the selectors go with someone else.

He said the rumour about daly not getting along with senior members of the side is just rubbish (take that Webster ya goose.)

Loz let a great opportunity for a joke go by when Kevvie was talking about a JT replacement.

They asked Kevvie "Who do you get to replace JT?"

He said "You can't really....unless Loz will play for us. But you're not a Queenslander are you?"

Loz should have said. "Under Qld selection rules....I probably am! Junee...that's in Queensland!"

But he didn't.

Alas.

P.S. Everyone can read this post...not just HM. :)

God has spoken :p

“I don’t know why they are second guessing, they should just pick him, and put him straight in,” said former champion Sea Eagles and NSW Origin five-eighth Cliffy Lyons.

Queensland selector Darren Lockyer. Picture: Josh Woning.
“He has been playing well and I reckon he has been the form halfback this season.”

And Lyons said Cherry-Evans totally ran the show against the Sharks.

“He was awesome,” he said.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...n/news-story/4c0d50542e8d918c2cdeb29131a03321

You would have to thing Hastings can step up, played 34 games with the Roosters, although they didn't do that great. He was only 20 then, and kicked plenty of goals, his father was a legend for the Roosters. DCE should be picked...

Ahh. This thread may have even greater significance with Cullen named this week. I didn't think of that. But it fits.

Give Cullen some more game time this week. Because both Cullen and Hastings will be playing A s the following week.

Go get em Cam.

Last edited:
As soon as reports said that Munster had a good game I thought: 'Here we go, a ready made reason for Kevvie not to choose Daly."

And I hope it works. (selfishly. Qld doesn't deserve dce but Manly does.)

I feel sorry for Daly with all of NSW saying he should be picked but not getting the same joy from Qld and South south QLD (melbourne)...also the way the media are beating this to death....we all know hes not gunna be picked and all they are doing is making him stronger and more determined for us..

:finger::finger: to QLD

His kicking game today wasn't great so not sure if it was the killer audition he needed. His running and passing game are going fine, it's the kicking and general game management that lacks consistency. His defence is never questionable though so that might tip it his way.

I'm not the biggest fan of Lewis Brown.

He's on the bench of my fantasy team (he was the cheapest I could get) and his stats are none too flash.

I'd go with Hastings (he can kick goals). I've seen Cullen put in some great work as well.

Api to stay at hooker. Makes plenty of metres from dummy half and plenty of tackles in the middle.

I agree that we need to keep Hastings. He looks happy here. A lot of potential.

We may not need to worry. This from Peter Badel at the Courier Mail. What a farce if this is the case, I feel for the bloke and hope they end up with egg on their face.

EXCLUSIVE: Maroons drop more selection bombshells with Daly Cherry-Evans snubbed for the decider. Find out new faces in @cmail_sport tomrow

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7