So who replaces DCE in he gets selected for SOO

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MRW

I'm just thinking that if DCE gets selcted for SOO (outside possibilty, but gaining momentum)who comes in for him , Jackson Hastings, Cameron Cullen or do you move API to 7 and Hastings to 9

Hastings by a stretch - but don't doubt Cullen - he is very handy and played great in every game I have seen him...nuggety type who has massive energy and will hold his own....Tigers/Newcastle or another NRL team should grab this bloke.

I must have different eyes than most of you. I haven't seen Hastings do enough to suggest he is a regular starter. No way is he getting in front of Green, DCE or Api.

I must have different eyes than most of you. I haven't seen Hastings do enough to suggest he is a regular starter. No way is he getting in front of Green, DCE or Api.

He was dropped from the team for this weekends clash against the Sharks. I favour the new lineup with Brown, Lussick, Fonua-Blake and Perrett. Highly rate our current lineup.

Agree he will not get in front of DCE, Green or Api (who are doing an out-fking-standing job) but he will be first inline should DCE make SoO team 3.

He was dropped from the team for this weekends clash against the Sharks. I favour the new lineup with Brown, Lussick, Fonua-Blake and Perrett. Highly rate our current lineup.

Agree he will not get in front of DCE, Green or Api (who are doing an out-fking-standing job) but he will be first inline should DCE make SoO team 3.

Brown can cover the outside backs and the forward pack. With Api playing 80 min Hastings only makes the team if we have injury and/or Origin to the halves and hooker.

I dont think Queensland want to pick dce but they will look like fools if they don't, So he will probably be picked and hastings to 7.

It sounds like everyone including former Maroons players says DCE should be picked. But Walters isn't interested. Here's how I see it based on Walters comments.

4 Munster
6 Morgan
14 Hunt/Mbye

Brent Reed just said on MMM that the qld camp assured him that DCE is not on the outer.......
Make of that what you will.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4