[Resurrected] So we are not getting Maguire

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NZEaglesFan

Reserve Grader
Just read an update from the club that we could NOT meet the proposed terms of Michael Maquire and negotiations have come to an end. I am so disappointed with this and I guess this means we are stuck with the current corp.

:sweating:

I am more excited with the news that Ballin is on his way in and Barrett is on the way out .
Now that is something to sing about ...
Hey Hey Hey, good old Eagle Rock's here to stay,
I'm just crazy 'bout the way we move,
Doin' the Eagle Rock.
Oh Oh Oh come on fast, you can come on slow
I'm just crazy 'bout the way we move,
Doin' the Eagle Rock.

Just read an update from the club that we could NOT meet the proposed terms of Michael Maquire and negotiations have come to an end. I am so disappointed with this and I guess this means we are stuck with the current corp.

They are still in discussions with numerous other candidates. Cartwright wont be head coach.

We offered Macquire a multi million dollar offer, but apparently wanted his own staff which meant not only did the penns have to pay madge a million a year, they would have to pay out barrett for next year, pay out cartwright and ferris and randall for the next 2 years and any other existing staff, then pay salaries for all the new staff. No ballin either. **** that. Over 3 million a year for a coach

Hi mate,

In this thread here :

https://silvertails.net/threads/rum...coach-next-2-years.55478/page-91#post-1086558

there's quite a few comments/whines/complaints/thoughts from the motley crew that is ST about the Madge decision (if you wanna read them).

:)

In case anyone is keeping score, I believe now it's at least:

Demountables 158 : Media/Staff/Coaches/Possible Coaches/ 0

Didn’t see it but was told those idiots on NRL 360 declared McGuire was a show in to coach Manly next year. Seriously showed go the same way as the footy show.

No head coach worth his salt is going to come in and work with the dross that Barrett (and Fulton) assembled here. Of course they would want their choice of staff, but of course we can’t afford it. Nice trap we set ourselves re-signing support staff when the coach was on his way out.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4