[Resurrected] So we are not getting Maguire

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Now how will Carty feel if eventually announced after we have gone out fishing with a huge net and came back empty handed and said, ‘you’ll have to do mate’. What an A grade clusterfcuk!

Carty knows he is our coach and has fircdine time

Madge actually dropped out some time ago but no one wanted to believe it

I think we will bolster support staff but carty is the man

You state these things as if they are fact. Are they?

Not sure about fact mate

But it was based on a personal conversation with a ex players and staff at the reunion last month who thought Carty was in and Madge was approached but a deal could not be done way back then

When I spoke this week after the meeting they said nothing had changed and Cartwright is coach & will do the job

There is no doubt that it is understood that he will require assistance and Matty B is negotiating

The only other thing mentioned was that they thought Cartwright was a good coach

Here:
Not sure about fact mate

But it was based on a personal conversation with a ex players and staff at the reunion last month who thought Carty was in and Madge was approached but a deal could not be done way back then

When I spoke this week after the meeting they said nothing had changed and Cartwright is coach & will do the job

There is no doubt that it is understood that he will require assistance and Matty B is negotiating

The only other thing mentioned was that they thought Cartwright was a good coach

I am sure Cartwright is a decent assistant having been with Penrith in 2003 and Cowboys in 2015.

As a head coach and leader I have many doubts.

Lol. The players have about as much idea as we do about who is coaching them next year.

Don't see what the appeal of McGuire is. Was sacked from Souths and his replacement turned them around pretty quick.
McGuire probably can't see the appeal with joining us either. Our new coach will be more of a victim than anything else.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7