So I am thinking or buying a new BBQ

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
It is my Birthday coming up in just under a month and the mrs doesnt know what to buy me. I have th echoice of a trackball for my arcade machine which I would like or I am thinking along the lines of ditching my Weber BBQ and getting a hog of a machine with a roasting hood and stuff.

Remembering this thing has to sit on a balcony, anyone got any good reccommendations for a BBQ?

If you decide a BBQ let me know, my company is a partnership between Kleenheat Gas and Elgas so I can get you a ripper deal.

dude that sounds awesome..

I am thinking
3 burner, roasting hood, side burner would help too.

Get a 4 burner, gives two heat racks under a flat plate and the grill. A side-burner is very useful if you do any wok cooking and don't have gas in the kitchen. Get one with doors down the bottom, although this adds to the cost, as it is useful for piling all your utensils out of the way and will look neater on the balcony. I have a hood and don't use it a lot. It takes hours to cook a leg of lamb but you can get all sorts of smoke varieties that you just throw in and gives you great flavours. Enjoy.

4 will be too big for my balcony. I want to get one big enough for me to cook a few steaks and stuff for vix and I and have the odd BBQ nothing too big.

I also do a lot of roasts especially chicken in my weber at the moment but the weber fails to satisfy when it come to real BBQ cooking.

I also dont have gass in the kitchen but want to do more wok cooking

If you decide a BBQ let me know, my company is a partnership between Kleenheat Gas and Elgas so I can get you a ripper deal.

Clontaago - is that offer for any Silvertail members because I will be looking for a gas bar-b-que soon too for Xmas?

Of course Tookey. The only thing is that Kleeheat have been closing their Gashouses recently and there arent any in town. There used to be one in Penrith but even that has shut now. The only other one reasonably close is Tuggerah.

Dan if you got to http://www.kleenheatgas.com.au/_applications/household/appliances.asp?categoryId=1&subcategoryID=14 and pick a couple out I can get you a price.

*wipes dribble from around his mouth"

any of those are awesome but I have to be reaslisting about space.

any of the following would work well in the area I have for it.

- Discovery Series 2 Burner
- Discovery Series 3 Burner
- Balcony 2 Burner Series
- Signature 3 Burner Series
- Signature 3000E with Window Hood

If you could get me a price that would be great, PM me if you want instead.
Oh and the roasting hood is a must for each of those.

Cheers
Daniel

hang on is it only the beefeaters or is it their entire range cause otherwise I need to refine my list and have a look at the other ones they have there. Damn man, ther eis somethig about BBQ's and tools that just brings up primal instincts....I need to go cook some steaks

arrgghhh man its like a shopping trip to bunnings

Ok heres the new list.

- Patio Kitchen | rinnai
- Gourmet 4 Burner | Rinnai
- Star 2 Burner Balcony | Star
- Star Grand Deluxe 4 Burner Stainless Steel
- Tasman 2 Burner | Everdure
- Banquet 2 Burner
- Discovery Series 2 Burner
- Discovery Series 3 Burner
- Balcony 2 Burner Series
- Signature 3 Burner Series

I know its a lot but you could porbably refine further if you wanted. The 2 and 3 burners are probably the best ideas, but cheers for the help champ

I have faxed through the list and will have prices next Monday, the person I need to speak to is on leave ATM. Will PM you once I get it back.

your a champion.......

I owe you some snags and a steak

Of course Tookey. The only thing is that Kleeheat have been closing their Gashouses recently and there arent any in town. There used to be one in Penrith but even that has shut now. The only other one reasonably close is Tuggerah.

Dan if you got to http://www.kleenheatgas.com.au/_applications/household/appliances.asp?categoryId=1&subcategoryID=14 and pick a couple out I can get you a price.

Thanks Clontaago.

I will let the boss have a look at the list tonight when she gets home and will let you know.

Thanks heaps.

i may also be in the market for a new BBQ coming into summer.

What is the approx price of the 4 burners?

im not overly picky so cheapest is what id look for.

get the side burner man - good to have something you can chuck a wok on while cooking up a mean steak

I have a gas stove so dont really need to fork out any extra for it

I bought this one a couple of months ago, he who has the biggest BBQ wins :D

http://www.colemanaust.com.au/Product,1191.aspx

hmm linky wont worky

Oh well its the Coleman 5600

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8