So as I was saying..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Liueli of Brookvale

Reserve Grader
..Manly are looking pretty good this year. We've lost many good player, but I feel, whatever Des thinks is good for Manly, is gonna to be good for us. I believe we'll be in the top 3, EASY! What you think? And who do you think will be our greatest threat? My money is on the Dragons, Parra (maybe?) and the Tigers

Liueli aka Lulu of Brookvale link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=182554.msg253467#msg253467 date=1267867611]
9th

No WAY! ??? 9th? Now, I know you're joking! ;D Or are you serious?  :-\
[/quote]

There or there about's mate. We are in re-build mode in my opinion.

top 8 is a good result and where we will be imo, cant see us cracking the top 4 but then again parra went 1 short with Robson.

7th

by the way what's with the bold text?

Dan link said:
7th

by the way what's with the bold text?

I like using "bold" text.. It's eye catching. But, I can stop.. No biggie. Anyways.. I can't believe some of you, writing us off. I seriously believe we will be up there. If skill, hard work and determination doesn't get us up there.. Our audacity will..

Fluffy link said:
im guessing you think we are favourites every year?

No, don't be daft! I just haven't written our chances off.. We've got a great coach, trainers, facility, players, spirit.. What else do we need?! If Parra, overrated as they are, could make the 2009 GF, after such a poor start. You'd have to say, we're in there with a great chance! Maybe not?

I'm just a, glass-half-full kind of guy, when it comes to the Eagles..

Ps: Metabele.. I can predict one thing for certain. You've got no sense of humour. ;D

We have all seen this part of tge season so many times. I think what you are feeling is positivity based on a lower expectation due to the changes in player roster.

I have lower expectations than I had last year and that takes the pressure off somewhat

Dan link said:
We have all seen this part of tge season so many times. I think what you are feeling is positivity based on a lower expectation due to the changes in player roster.

I have lower expectations than I had last year and that takes the pressure off somewhat

I guess? I can understand though.. Last year, I thought we were in for a cracker season! Unfortunately for us.. For all the wrong reasons. The off-field incidences, plus losing the first 5 games, compounding an utterly painful, and disappointing experience.

In saying that.. I honestly believe this year, we're in for a great season.  ;D

Cautious optimism=6th, but it's a whole new ball game if we make the semi's.

manlyborn link said:
Cautious optimism=6th, but it's a whole new ball game if we make the semi's.

Everyone's a chance come semi-finals time.. Are we capable of making the semis? HELL YES! One foot (or wing-tip) in the door is all we need, our mental toughness, and superior fitness, will carry us through. With Tooves running water.. How can we lose?!  ;)

2010 NRL Premiership.. Here we come! GO MANLY!

Liueli aka Lulu of Brookvale link said:
..Manly are looking pretty good this year. We've lost many good player, but I feel, whatever Des thinks is good for Manly, is gonna to be good for us. I believe we'll be in the top 3, EASY! What you think? And who do you think will be our greatest threat? My money is on the Dragons, Parra (maybe?) and the Tigers

What's facebook ?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4