So as I was saying..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
TokyoEagle link said:
[quote author=Liueli aka Lulu of Brookvale link=topic=182554.msg253465#msg253465 date=1267867558]
..Manly are looking pretty good this year. We've lost many good player, but I feel, whatever Des thinks is good for Manly, is gonna to be good for us. I believe we'll be in the top 3, EASY! What you think? And who do you think will be our greatest threat? My money is on the Dragons, Parra (maybe?) and the Tigers

What's facebook ?
[/quote]

Can't believe the other thread was locked before i got to say it.

Lulu is correct in some ways.FOR F s SAKE, as Manly fans we should always expect to come 1st

Yes but I choose to be realistic so it doesn't cloud my judgement, i could easily be biased and say we will finish 1st and all but realistically i think 6th is probably our spot and anything above that is a bonus and gives us a shot at the premiership in finals footy.

6th is my call

maybe next year or the year after is a more realistic shot with more experienced and developed halves combination.

I am not confident of winning the minor premiership because I expect us to start a bit scratchy in attack (though hopefully not with 4 losses). However I do expect us to improve as the year goes on.

I don't see an opposition roster that scares me. Very open as usual. I think we will make the Grand Final. If it's against Melbourne, we'll win.

Last year we finished 5th behind Melbourne, after the completion of the regular season. We finished with 32 points, Melbourne finished with 33.. AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPEN AFTER THAT, DON'T WE?

This is why I'm optimistic about our chances, 2010 can't be any worst than 2009 (not trying to jinx us here).. If everyone went through life with low expectation, Susan Boyle would be married with children already. Love you Susan  ;)

Nate link said:
8th, want to fly under the radar and beat Bulldogs twice to win the GF

I agree.. Flying under the radar is definitely the plan. Trouble is, once the season comes to an end, the media starts arcing up.. throwing every top 8 team into the spotlight. Hopefully, the Dogs or Dragons look miles ahead of every other team.. And everyone forgets about us. Silent and deadly, like a metabele fart  ;) That how we need to be..

GO MANLY!

Ps: I like your profile pic.

Nate link said:
[quote author=SeaEagleRock8 link=topic=182554.msg253544#msg253544 date=1267930176]
Why twice? How twice?

I believe they will win the Minor, therefore 1v8  first week. Then in the GF itself.
[/quote]
Wow, that is very in depth predicting. You don't happen to know first try-scorer do you?  ;D

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
[quote author=Nate link=topic=182554.msg253549#msg253549 date=1267935348]
[quote author=SeaEagleRock8 link=topic=182554.msg253544#msg253544 date=1267930176]
Why twice? How twice?

I believe they will win the Minor, therefore 1v8  first week. Then in the GF itself.
[/quote]
Wow, that is very in depth predicting. You don't happen to know first try-scorer do you?  ;D
[/quote] William Hopoate.

We can make the top 4 come rounds 25 & 26 this year if we are lucky with injuries and all the boys stay focused yet relaxed enough to gel on the field.

There's a big question mark around our halves and if they can & will fire, without stumbling too often, as well as keeping thier opposition guessing and turned around enough at opportune times.

I'm really hoping Foran can excel this year, as a build-up to a few great years of his NRL career, in the Maroon & White.

I'm worried about the 1st game Monday night at SFS v the Tigers, honestly.
The Tigers have some sweet experience and skill right across the paddock, it'll be a big game!

You make it sound like a pretty simple formula: luck, focus, relax, gel, fire, not stumble, keep the opposition guessing, turn them around at opportune times, excel. Of all of those probably gel is the most important, without that we'd be stuck.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6