Sniffing at Munster?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Out of Manly’s price but absolutely no chance he’s either coming or even realistically linked to Manly.Braith is just doing his job as a dodgy agent to get more $$$ out of the Dolphins and Storm,they’re the only two clubs he’ll be playing at

Turbo 1.1 million
DCE 1.3 million
Jurbo .9 million
Munster 1.1 million

Bugger all for anyone else !!

Yep if I was Bellamy I'd be straight on the phone to parra.
The Dalai sacrificing his son to get Munster? He's not even in the top 20 of halves in the competition 🤣🤣

So we need to move foran on to play Schuster at 6 (not forgetting Foran is potentially off contract anyway) to sign a player who plays 6?

There is click bait then there is this crap

Turbo 1.1 million
DCE 1.3 million
Jurbo .9 million
Munster 1.1 million

Bugger all for anyone else !!
Marty getting 800 this season
Munster not available until 2023
Cherry contract going down
Des the contract back ending machine

Lots of players signed up early
Munster is the player we need, cocky, competitive, wants the ball, can kick, run, tear a game apart

Manly hasn’t made a big name signing in many, many, many years (if ever) there is precisely 0 chance we sign Munster. If you’ve heard of the player, odds are we aren’t signing them.
We've had a slow trickle of name signings over the years.
Lyon, Orford, and Taupau the only top shelf ones really.
Followed by Kite and Walker who had both played some rep footy.
Kennedy proved top shelf, but at the time of signing was considered a huge injury risk and possible has-been.

2005 Kite, Kennedy
2006 Orford, Bell
2007 Lyon
2008 Perry
2016 Taupau, Walker, Koroisau, Brown, Myles
2018 Thompson
2021 Aloiai

Anasta is just going on with his usual bs dribble tryna drive up munsters value...
But if we really did sign Munster that would test my loyalty to the club. Munster is a dirty scum, and I don't care if he is a good player, he's a dog and has no place wearing maroon and white

Manly hasn’t made a big name signing in many, many, many years (if ever) there is precisely 0 chance we sign Munster. If you’ve heard of the player, odds are we aren’t signing them.
Marty was the last big signing , and that’s a few years ago.

If anyone would even slightly believe this.

Why would Melbourne sign a player only a few years off retirement.
If they do want Foran all they need to do is offer a contract as he is free to negotiate.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8