Smith Caught - New Grub Act

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not sure .... I was only about 14/15 and didn't pay much attention to be honest ... only did it about 10 times I guess ...
He was a cranky old tnuc but you got on his good side you got the good jobs.
Rex would have punched ten kinds of s#it out of scam

Guys I was just thinking that every time bellyache is up for a new contract any team that needs a coach throws all the cash that they can at bellyache eg recently Broncos and yet bellyache remains at the storms. What if bellyache did sign with a new team and a new coach from the old school went to the storms. How would the storm keep a lid on all their secrecy. Since according to Kent all their wrestling training is "top secret" ala James Bond, MI6, stuff. so a future coach would have to be appointed from within their own ranks. Wouldn't that explain why 400 gamer scum was able to negotiate a longer contract than the storms were prepared to offer so that scum will eventually take over from bellyache. Thus the crap that the storm serve in their game not only continue but will probably get even worse as scums on field theatrics show. The question the NRL and greenturd need to ask themselves is how much does the average league fan will put up with the crap that is served on the field by all teams in trying to compete with the storm wrestling tactics. I feel that the NRL attempt to keep the storm competitive in Melbourne may in the long run destroy the league. In Comparison the AFL doesn't pander to any team. In the words of Darryn Hinch " Shame,Shame,Shame, NRL.

There was a caller on Big Sports Breakfast this morning who was a jiu jitsu guy. He said he sees a ton of stuff on the field direct from jiu jitsu. The thing about it is these holds go for the neck and head because, done properly, they make the body lose strength and the player unable to fight back. He said the Scam Smith thing was a classic “rear naked choker hold”.
So there ya have it.

There was a caller on Big Sports Breakfast this morning who was a jiu jitsu guy. He said he sees a ton of stuff on the field direct from jiu jitsu. The thing about it is these holds go for the neck and head because, done properly, they make the body lose strength and the player unable to fight back. He said the Scam Smith thing was a classic “rear naked choker hold”.
So there ya have it.
Paul gallens article claims the storm have a world class jiu jitsu coach on there coaching staff. The wrestle slows down and tires the opposition thats why they do it on top of the jiu jitsu holds the dirty skunks. Did you see finchy defending the storms tactics hahaha little butt kiss knows they are a scam yet vigorously defends them because they are his buddies.

So there ya have it.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rear_naked_choke

This choke, in either the figure-four or clasped-hand variation, is an extremely dangerous technique if used thoughtlessly or improperly. When applied as a blood choke in particular, it immediately reduces the supply of oxygen to the brain, leading (as mentioned above) to unconsciousness and ultimately (if not released) to brain damage or death. It is imperative, when using this technique, to be completely aware of your opponent's physical state, and to release the choke at any sign of your opponent losing consciousness. From the sport's inception, no fatalities have been reported as due to choking in judo.[8]
-----
It's just not rugby league :shake:

So there ya have it.
No offence to you but that’s rubbish. You do a blood choke on someone and they lose strength because they pass out (you’re slowing blood to the brain). Look up a loop choke video and you’ll see - you get it and someone is out in 2 seconds.

Nothing Smith did was RNC related. The set up for that is you take the back, like your hugging them from behind and your feet are hooked in their legs. You put one arm around their neck with the crook of your elbow under their chin, your head next to theirs grabbing your opposite bicep and you take your opposite hand and kind of karate chop into the back of the head and tense your arms up. Scam is just grinding an ear. You’ll get the odd guy in BJJ that grinds a knuckle into your jaw when you defend your neck if someone has your back but it’s a pretty dick move (which is in Smiths wheelhouse).

Way more stuff on the field is actual wrestling related. If you have Instagram look at flowrestling clips. Here is one:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1PLE1LlD2i/?igshid=14efxmfj4s7xz

Whether he becomes the next Immortal or not, my overwhelming memory of Smith will be him questioning why his team was being penalised while Alex McKinnon lay 2 metres away with a broken neck. That and his attempt to wretch a Cronulla player's (can't remember his name) head off in the 2008 semi. A flawed human being and while past players seem to be willing to dish out the praise, those who have played against him (or in Cronk's case with him) seem more circumspect.

Whether he becomes the next Immortal or not, my overwhelming memory of Smith will be him questioning why his team was being penalised while Alex McKinnon lay 2 metres away with a broken neck. That and his attempt to wretch a Cronulla player's (can't remember his name) head off in the 2008 semi. A flawed human being and while past players seem to be willing to dish out the praise, those who have played against him (or in Cronk's case with him) seem more circumspect.

Cameron Smith will be running the NRL in ten years. Something to look forward to...

2F6DC510-1506-46C1-946A-DF905566376E.png
We could call it “The Wingnut”... or even “The Cade Cust” heheheh
I believe I deserve some credit for this name!!

Yep, you can bet the journey got that direct from here ( and you).

Every jack journo worth his salt trolls these pages constantly!!

Yes that includes you Reading the Play you king sized WANKER!!
Hah I’d be happy with the credit going to the Silvertails as a whole to be honest!

It's all a relentless smear campaign apparently. Cameron isn't an evil bastard, he's just misunderstood.....

Melbourne Storm refuses to buy into smear campaign against club and champion Cameron Smith
Gilbert Gardiner, Herald Sun
August 20, 2019 6:59pm
Subscriber only
"A relentless smear campaign against Melbourne Storm and Cameron Smith has not distracted the NRL heavyweight from targeting its third minor premiership in four seasons on Sunday against Gold Coast Titans."

Gilbert Gardiner, pretty sure it's just a nom de plume for Jack Enoff.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2