Slater Knob Fest

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
I really cant cop much more of this. The Slater dribble. Could be his last game...Who gives a f#ck. He is a down and out grub, albeit a great player.
Luke Lewis, who could also be playing his last game, has played more games, won 2 premierships and had a short battle with cancer, yet Slater if best of all time ever already. They are flogging themselves over him.

Odds on man of the match even if they lose by 50.

I really cant cop much more of this. The Slater dribble. Could be his last game...Who gives a f#ck. He is a down and out grub, albeit a great player.
Luke Lewis, who could also be playing his last game, has played more games, won 2 premierships and had a short battle with cancer, yet Slater if best of all time ever already. They are flogging themselves over him.

Odds on man of the match even if they lose by 50.

Personally I hope it IS his last game tonight. As I said in another thread, I hope the Sharks win just to prevent 9's GF telecast turning into Billy Slater day (and no doubt Fox's will too). And it would be even worse if Melbourne and the Chooks are both in the GF because you just know they are going to also focus on Cronk vs Melbourne.

Personally I hope it IS his last game tonight. As I said in another thread, I hope the Sharks win just to prevent 9's GF telecast turning into Billy Slater day (and no doubt Fox's will too). And it would be even worse if Melbourne and the Chooks are both in the GF because you just know they are going to also focus on Cronk vs Melbourne.
Gooster vs Squall GF. What a snorefest.

Cmon guys his career hasn't been all bad, particularly enjoyed this moment
IMG_4720.JPG
IMG_4721.JPG
IMG_4722.JPG

Big Mal has said common sense should prevail and Billy should not be charged for a Shoulder charge. I think Mal.can relax they won't rub out next week's Clive Churchill winner.

Seriously they are.asking what do.you.do in that situation. Easy push Feki out. Soft as it may seem he cocked his arm and made an.illegal shot to stop a try, but it'll be rules for some and different for others

Text book shoulder charge = MINIMUM week out.. Slater's career has to end tonite..

When poor blokes are getting 3-4 weeks for simply bracing themselves when a prop runs at them and it's deemed a shoulder charge, Slater's is 100% pure, arm tucked, intentional, text book shoulder charge and he's f@$ked

Lol..

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8