SLAM! DUNK! DOUBLE!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
SLAM! DUNK! DOUBLE! - Sydney SuperDome
West Sydney Razorbacks v Sydney Kings in a special Basketball Double Header with the World Famous Harlem Globetrotters.

Game 1: 7:00pm - Harlem Globetrotters
Game 2: 8:30pm - West Sydney Razorbacks v Sydney Kings

I'm going to see it tonight should be a good night!

come on byso, basketball is about as fun as watching basketball, in other words, i can not stand the game

How many three pointers could Jye throw - plenty i bet, for the opposition. I heard that they want to limit the number of 3 pointers and other rule changes. Basketball is that boring anyway, why do they want to make it even more pedestrian?

well im going out with the mrs, but Ryan is trying to tempt me into a beer instead, so im all set for tonight. no basketball either

BASKETBALL = YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, U SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, U SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, U SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, U SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, U SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, U SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, U SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, U SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, U SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, U SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, U SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, U SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, U SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, U SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, U SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, U SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, U SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, U SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, U SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, U SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, U SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, U SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, U SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, U SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, U SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, U SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, U SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, U SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, U SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, U SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, U SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE, U SCORE, I SCORE, YOU SCORE, I SCORE. AD BLOODY NAUSEUM.

Cricket-Bowl,hit,Bowl,hit,Bowl,Hit
League-Pass,Run,Pass,Run,Pass,Run,Pass,Run,Pass,Run,Pass,Kick (the variation being into the stands :D )

That same old argument can be made for almost any sport

I watched them last nite.....damn crap. Shooting 3 pointers constantly....missing most.....missed about 60% of free throws.

The Globe Trotters were great. But it's pretty easy for them to do there stuff when the team there playing against don't defend!

I watched them last nite.....damn crap. Shooting 3 pointers constantly....missing most.....missed about 60% of free throws.

The Globe Trotters were great. But it's pretty easy for them to do there stuff when the team there playing against don't defend!
Were the Globetrotters playing Manly?

Basketball = gay

If they made hitting and shoulder barging legal then it would be a kickass sport.

You should try and go to watch a game one time,pay close attention to the big men in the paint and you will see just how physical the game is

i have played against some of the more series guys and its very physical. Plenty of pushing and shouldering and small punches. lots of elbows.

i have played against some of the more series guys and its very physical. Plenty of pushing and shouldering and small punches. lots of elbows.
Sounds like a girls cat fight in the play ground.

Why don't they just smash each other and be done with it?

I played a few games in a comp but was thrown out for tackling a bloke that did all that girly elbowing to me. :?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4