Sitting nicely

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think to be in 5th spot after 19 Rnds is pretty good. We are above the Knights and the Cowboys, two teams who set the Competition alight in the early goings, and who everyone thought were potential Grand Finalists. We've only won one less game then the Broncs and Dragons, two teams with obvious superior playing talent and depth. Now is the time to settle on our combinations, both starting and on the bench, to develop some tactics to beat the teams above us come Finals time, and to develop the consistency needed in attack and defence that can win us the big games. Go you Sea Eagles.

Mate, I'm loving where we at the moment... i think we have had a great year thus far.. i hope it continues

Hopefully we are on our way to the finals... and with guys in the team like Ben Kennedy, Steve Menzies, Anthony Watmough, Matt Orford, Steve Bell... mate who knows where can end up.

THE RUN STARTS NOW!!

I think if they want to take this competition by the scruff off the neck and go on to win this years premiership... from now til OCT 2 is when we want to be playing our best footy... i will make the prediction that if we knock over both the Panthers and Eels we will make the top 4..

I don't want to get too carried away but like the Dogs, Tigers and cowboys in previous years... to win this comp you don't need to have the best playing roster (dragons, bronco's, eels etc) you just need to have everyone working for each other at the right time of the year..... NOW!!!

COME ON YOU EAGLES, LET'S GRAB THIS COMP BY THE BALLS AND GIVE IT A REAL SQUEEZE!!!!!

8|

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4