SIRONEN !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

delz

Reserve Grader
What's the go with his injury? Been missing since RD 4 and was originally told it was a 4-6 week injury! I wish the Club would let us know what is going on. Obviously has had set back after set-back. The guy is so injury-prone it's not funny!

What's the go with his injury? Been missing since RD 4 and was originally told it was a 4-6 week injury! I wish the Club would let us know what is going on. Obviously has had set back after set-back. The guy is so injury-prone it's not funny!
think you'll find he's been missing for at least 3 seasons, apparently played on the right edge, but has been unsighted

Take what James Rahme says with a grain of salt mate.

Take what James Rahme says with a grain of salt mate.
angry u mad GIF by Mayfly

The underestimation of our players injuries is annoying, every now and then one comes back faster, such as Lawton, but he is the exception.

I cannot see him getting back into the team anyway unless more injuries occur. Still have shuster, keppie and Aloiai to come back who will be certain in the top 17, and cannot see lawton being dropped, he will hold down the utility spot.

Say Davey, Boyle and Fainu aren't playing the rest of the year, this is my full strength team:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Morgan Harper
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Karl Lawton
10. Taniela Paseka
11. Josh Schuster
12. Haumole Olakau'atu
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Cade Cust
15. Sean Keppie
16. Josh Aloiai
17. Curtis Sironen

Backups: Croker, Parker, Suli, Sipley

Since the beginning of the 2017 season when Siro joined Manly until our last game against the Knights a week and a half ago, Manly have played a total of 107 NRL games.

Since the beginning of the 2017 season when Siro joined Manly until our last game against the Knights a week and a half ago, Curtis Sironen has played a grand total of 61 games. He has missed 46 games in the 4 and a half seasons he's been with the Sea Eagles. That means he has missed an average of around 10 games per year so far, all due to injury.

In all honesty ... if it were up to me I would not re-sign him. Too injury prone for the asking price.

I cannot see him getting back into the team anyway unless more injuries occur. Still have shuster, keppie and Aloiai to come back who will be certain in the top 17, and cannot see lawton being dropped, he will hold down the utility spot.

I think Lawton will definitely take the utility spot from Cust. And to that end, the improvement he has shown lately in the position probably means that injury or suspension aside, Croker will likely be the dummy half at least until Fainu is back (if he's ever back that is). Lawton can cover hooker and back row, which gives Des more options than Cust who is primarily a half these days.

Say Davey, Boyle and Fainu aren't playing the rest of the year, this is my full strength team:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Morgan Harper
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Karl Lawton
10. Taniela Paseka
11. Josh Schuster
12. Haumole Olakau'atu
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Cade Cust
15. Sean Keppie
16. Josh Aloiai
17. Curtis Sironen

Backups: Croker, Parker, Suli, Sipley

TBH, right now I think the strongest XVII is (remembering Aloiai is also out):

Tom Trbojevic, Jason Saab, Dylan Walker, Morgan Harper, Reuben Garrick, Kieran Foran, Daly Cherry-Evans, Taniela Paseka, Lachlan Croker, Martin Taupau, Haumole Olakau'atu, Josh Schuster, Jake Trbojevic. Bench - Karl Lawton, Moses Suli, Sean Keppie, Toafofoa Sipley.

I hate leaving Parker out of the side because he's been quite good lately. But I think as a centre, Walks does offer more. But, time will tell won't it. Right now I just hope Tom, Jake and Cherry get through tomorrow night in Townsville without hurt.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2