Sironen Injured

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Not a fan of Siro and I don’t like any player not being available to injury, what this does highlight is how we are exposed with no edge forward depth in the squad.

Guaca unavailable also leaves us with Davey and JetSki, my thought is JetSki is better suited on the right edge.

Scorpio

Armchair Expert
Siro is tough and hits hard... but isn't really mobile or dynamic, and the players outside him rarely see the ball except when taking hit-ups.

It could be just me but a long list of injuries seems like it is catching up with him too.

Will see how we go without him. I'm not convinced we should keep him (or Jack G) beyond this season but will wait a few more games.

AlxFromNthNarra

Rarely does big posts worth reading....maybe
Dammit!

This is the sort of game Siro would actually be useful in - big body, good defender.

It's unlikely we will have an expansive game if its super wet, we just need solid momentum and even more solid defence. Siro in a bog would likely alter his approach - rather than playing like the 5/8th he used to be.

And poor Guac - opportunity begging through unlucky injury. Great to see him re-signed longer term though.

Cioran

Bencher
It did seem strange that we got through last weeks game with no serious injuries., I wounder who we will loose this week?

JakeyB789

Reserve Grader
We looked better without Siro stifling our attack every time the ball goes to him. Shame for him that he got injured (even worse for Davey :() but hopefully this forces us to look for younger and better options in our 2nd row.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18