Sironen Injured

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

NFN2IT

Reserve Grader
Did I just hear Dessie presser say Sironen has picked up a knee injury and will be out 4-6 weeks? Wonder if happen at training or last week's game, Rahme didn't mention anything about that in his injury report

Might be a blessing in disguise to see our centres get some ball?
Exactly what i was thinking..that and i think its time for siro to move on and make way for saddler or ben t or okalauatu when he is back from injury

Might open up the right side a bit in attack but Sirro is a good defender. Our forwards have been pathetic defensively for a long time. This doesn’t really help us with Guaca being out.
Just brings JetSki back into the fray and that’s never a positive. His defensive decision making is so ordinary.Looking forward to seeing Davey get some minutes though I suppose.

He did have a relatively injury free year last year but he’s a bit like Turbo, more time off than on.

Bloody hell, how gut wrenching is Guaca's injury now. Would have been the perfect opportunity for him to get a decent shot at NRL and prove his worth.

So The 40 year Old Virgin and Jetski as our edge for the next month and a half. Hmmmmmm , interesting times ahead. I think Davey might go OK, wonder if he has any ball playing in his game ? Can he get Suli in the game ? Siro and DCE haven't been able to.

Saddler not named on the reserves so not an option I don’t think. I’d like to see Schu on the bench just playing an all round utility. It’s gonna be a bog so just pick sone footy players and let em go. Schu is big enough for sone time in the backrow or a ball playing 13. Other option if give bloody Sips a run! Perhaps move Marty to an edge subbing with taniela. Sips in the middle. Look this isn’t a game we are expected to win so I actually see this as a good opportunity for the side. Siro has been ordinary for a while now anyway. It’s funny but when I heard this injury I immodestly thought I’d he really injured or had he cracked the s$&@$ around all the 2nd row recruitment talk around Manly. Then I thought nah these guys are professionals........

Sir Loin's been having a rough time in attack, but he's also been one of the only players in the team who knows how to tackle. Just makes our edges more vulnerable than they already were, and they were plenty vulnerable to begin with.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8