Siro & Winterstein

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hey guys & girls, was at a function in Sydney today (mind you it took me 3.5 hours to get there from Newcastle - no wonder I moved to Newcastle - traffic is appalling in Sydney) but it was suggested by a West tigers management person was that one of the first things they want to do is get Sironen back (this was before the drinks were served btw). Hope they are way off. I like the kid and has potential. Smacks of We don't want you, but well give you an offer to come back. Hope he has had a new leaf of life and wants to stay!

Don't get why you are complaining - if you had stayed in Sydney the traffic would have only cost you 2 hours. By my maths Newcastle is almost twice as bad.

As for Sirro - Tigpies are paying a good chunk of his salary this year, I suspect on what you have said they are also paying it next year as well so see more value in having him available to run out for them.

Don't get why you are complaining - if you had stayed in Sydney the traffic would have only cost you 2 hours. By my maths Newcastle is almost twice as bad.

As for Sirro - Tigpies are paying a good chunk of his salary this year, I suspect on what you have said they are also paying it next year as well so see more value in having him available to run out for them.

Nice one Fluffy, you win on this one. The storm on the freeway was dreadful, you had to pull over as on some points you couldn't even see the car in front. I'll use your comment next time I'm in Sydney so I can tell the wife I need to stay, of course it has to be a home game night so I can watch football and drink instead.

Nice one Fluffy, you win on this one. The storm on the freeway was dreadful, you had to pull over as on some points you couldn't even see the car in front. I'll use your comment next time I'm in Sydney so I can tell the wife I need to stay, of course it has to be a home game night so I can watch football and drink instead.

again, need to use the old grey matter, if the storm is so bad you need to pull over then the freeway is empty and you down have to worry about cars in front as they have pulled over. Should have been a foot to the floor run straight through.

I hope your theory is correct because they were the same conditions as everyone else on our team... all of who did more....

I agree with you. Happy to see him in the team if his contribution leads to the same defensive efforts.

Lane to me is an impact bench player. Having that enormous human running at you 10mins before the end of the halves would help break your spirit.
But that's another whole different debate.
Hopefully Hastings works out to be a legit backup Hooker and cover for spine. Then shifts Lewis Brown to second row where he can then be replaced by Lane

Siro & Winterstein..........sounds like a good combo......Starsky & Hutch, Heckle & Jeckle, Abbott & Costello, Mack & Myer, Lilo & Stitch.....arghhhh I'm bored!

Add Sirro Jr. to the back row as you only have a 5 man pack there, then swap Api and Hastings and you have the makings of a good pack.
yeah forgot him obviously. why are you all pushing for hastings to be 9. api is doing much better than last year and his defense is good . hastings isn't a 9 and I don't think he could handle the defense but I'm happy to be wrong . he's a talent

might have the maroon and white glasses on there but I think playing 1 player short is not our best pack.

Need to add another second rower to start imo, call me strange if you want
your all fools so I left out sironen by accident. far out 3 post to inform me and only 1 with a brain. grow up chumps. you are strange mate very strange thanks for answering the question instead you have to point out the obvious to get you little smiley faces. you have failed yourself

why are you all pushing for hastings to be 9. api is doing much better than last year and his defense is good . hastings isn't a 9 and I don't think he could handle the defense but I'm happy to be wrong . he's a talent

Because Api still can't pass from dummy half. No one is questioning his defensive work (though a few less missed tackles would be nice), but his passing needs a lot of improvement. Dummy half is where a teams attack begins every tackle and if you're not getting that right its hard to go forward.

Because Api still can't pass from dummy half. No one is questioning his defensive work (though a few less missed tackles would be nice), but his passing needs a lot of improvement. Dummy half is where a teams attack begins every tackle and if you're not getting that right its hard to go forward.
I agree last season some of his service out of dummy half was appalling and cost us in attack.. hopefully he keeps improving. I like his enthusiasm though. He's a goer as for hastings I'd have him on bench for brown and put him on around 25th to 30th minute mark for api see how he goes . His speed and skill could catch out tired forwards. looking forward to the next game. We can beat the dogs.. by 12 Imo but it'll be harder than last week but we have our big boys back. mate do they have man of match still? if so who won last week Lawrence?

I agree last season some of his service out of dummy half was appalling and cost us in attack.. hopefully he keeps improving. I like his enthusiasm though. He's a goer as for hastings I'd have him on bench for brown and put him on around 25th to 30th minute mark for api see how he goes . His speed and skill could catch out tired forwards. looking forward to the next game. We can beat the dogs.. by 12 Imo but it'll be harder than last week but we have our big boys back. mate do they have man of match still? if so who won last week Lawrence?

I would like to see this as well but if Hastings goes well defensively then swap them, start Hasting where passing is more important and get our forwards on the front foot.

Api's best asset is playing against tiring teams, if he can be fresh when doing this even better for us.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8