Sione Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Excited to see Sione Fainu given a go. I know someone involved in the junior system who rates him very highly.
I believe there is another younger Fainu who is a running 5/8th.
Wow - diversity of body types then! We've got a hooker, a prop and a five eighth. Similar to the Turbos I guess...

Spot on mate. The reality is the club have backed Manase and the family, they have supported him through the legal proceedings, moved him and his family to the northern beaches and will not be backing out now.
I didn't know that. That's quite humbling to know the club goes to such lengths for the welfares of players and their families.

Been following him for a few years , and while he‘s Not the biggest prop, his acceleration is excellent and top speed is great too.
Can Play long minutes too, Although his dynamism deteriorates the longer he plays which was more notable when 1 saw him play last 1 years ago.
Some ball skills too.

Very good prospect

I wonder if there is any chance of a debut this week with AFB out and Paseka moving into the starting line up meaning there's a spot on the bench.... although the more likely alternative seems Boyle into the 17

I wonder if there is any chance of a debut this week with AFB out and Paseka moving into the starting line up meaning there's a spot on the bench.

tenor.gif

Been following him for a few years , and while he‘s Not the biggest prop, his acceleration is excellent and top speed is great too.
Can Play long minutes too, Although his dynamism deteriorates the longer he plays which was more notable when 1 saw him play last 1 years ago.
Some ball skills too.

Very good prospect

Another Buhrer maybe?

Very very skilful prop with a big motor. Could be one of those players that can modernise a position. Gee we have some exciting talent coming through at the moment.

Really exciting, his highlights are great. I believe he is a second rower too??? Could be an option to replace Thommo. He won NSW U18 player of the year last year Brad Fittler Medal Award Winners
Benchmark Perspective...
Ell , This is very encouraging news what this young player has achieved in NSW cup under 18 level.
Not all young stars are guaranteed to shine at the NRL level and lets hope Sione is one that does

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4