Sione Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Transitioning the big boy bubbas to the big boys is one of the real wonders of the NRL.

Mark o meley types who love playing the big boys early are pretty rare and history has a list of those that dont like the added attention.
But
Its a much milder introduction in the modern era though Just gotta be on alert for the odd squirrel grip or leg twist , with a bit of lip service. More about fitness for the young pups

This kid could be a AFB MK2. Very skilful with a massive motor, I feel he could be a real surprise packet for us in the next few years.
Low centre of gravity which is needed in the modern game, just a shame he was unable to play this year to mix it with the big boys in reserve grade. Will be watching his progress with high interest.

Can't you at least say 'bump'?
No respect for tradition these days.

It was more to make the point that a new thread does not need to be created every 2nd week when there are existing threads that can be used.
The search button is not that difficult.

Cheers

Sione Fainu named in top squad. Also Alex Tuitavaka and Ethen Bullemor. That makes nine props.
Taupau named as lock. Koula as fullback.
That makes full squad of 30.
Guess we're not going out into the marketplace.

Sione Fainu named in top squad. Also Alex Tuitavaka and Ethen Bullemor. That makes nine props.
Guess we're not going out into the marketplace.
Yep only thing is Manese is in the 30 so that could leave a spot open I guess.

Do you have a link for your list?

When I search, the same squad appears on different sites - 26 spots of top 30 taken (no Sione Fainu or Walker) plus 3 development players - Humphries, Weekes & Tu'itavake.

Do you have a link for your list?

When I search, the same squad appears on different sites - 26 spots of top 30 taken (no Sione Fainu or Walker) plus 3 development players - Humphries, Weekes & Tu'itavake.

ft
This list includes Walker, De Luis & Sione Fainu - three names not appearing in the other lists (all have 26 squad members & 3 development players)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6