Silvertails Site in danger

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think I’ve asked Dan this question before, but can you fill out all your tips for the season from the start? I have never got past round 7 or 8. (That could have something to do with me having the attention span of a retarded budgie.) But , I know the only way I’d complete a season would be to fill it all out before round 1. Any other budgies out there in the same cage?

Is anyone confident enough to do a pod cast about all things manly? That may bring the people in.
We have a few good sources on the page and a whole lot of in sight.
Issue is the equipment and know how. I'm sure we can figure it out.
Sorry if been mentioned before

"Then you have the certain members who don't like each other "

Lets put things in perspective here..........

How can we not really like each other on here when we have not even met each other ?

Every one on here is of different character and have different views just like our family members

We are all family here as well and you know what they say

You can choose your friends but not your family

So thats it feathered friends.... when we log on here we have logged on to our family forum

No need to keep grudges but we can all do something constructive and that is off course

Join our tipping comp and keep our forum viable

go to: https://silvertails.net/account/upgrades
  • Once complete go to Tipping Competition
  • Click sign up next to the 2020 comp
  • Start entering you tips once i get the season loaded in there
Enjoy and thank you so much for your support.
View attachment 13535

Ok.

Now I'm a premium member and just joined the tipping comp for the first time....because it helps keep this site going.

It's only fair to warn fellow tipsters. The tea lady at work will be doing my tips and she tips by which animal she likes best or which team has the prettiest colours. Which means I should win by about 20 points. @:D@:D

I'm pretty sure that's how it works.

Ok.

Now I'm a premium member and just joined the tipping comp for the first time....because it helps keep this site going.

It's only fair to warn fellow tipsters. The tea lady at work will be doing my tips and she tips by which animal she likes best or which team has the prettiest colours. Which means I should win by about 20 points. @:D@:D

I'm pretty sure that's how it works.

Great work champ !!!

You are not just a funny fellow but a champion Silvertails forum member as well

We are blessed to have great giving people like you on our forum !!!
images (1).png

Hello @Shane4500 . I hope the 2020 season has got off to a great start for you and your family

Like all things in this non perfect world of ours there is no place to live in that does not have its flaws

But we always find a place that we always like to be in
A place like our Silvertails forum and its great to see you here once again

I hope that you can become one of the reasons that this place can be made available and viable for all of us

Have a great year and go the Manly Sea eagles !!!

go to: https://silvertails.net/account/upgrades
  • Once complete go to Tipping Competition
  • Click sign up next to the 2020 comp
  • Start entering you tips once i get the season loaded in there
Enjoy and thank you so much for your support.
Thanks mate - sometimes things are what we make of them and I suppose yes I have spent most of my Silvertails time lurking in the shadows and watching and reading - mostly enjoying - sometimes thinking wth lol. So I will be sure to be a regular contributor from now on.

I think I’ve asked Dan this question before, but can you fill out all your tips for the season from the start? I have never got past round 7 or 8. (That could have something to do with me having the attention span of a retarded budgie.) But , I know the only way I’d complete a season would be to fill it all out before round 1. Any other budgies out there in the same cage?
Any game that is entered in the backend can be tipped, I've not entered the games yet but am almost finished with the code to import the first 29 rounds

This year we will default to away team if you forget to enter your tip as well

Thanks mate - sometimes things are what we make of them and I suppose yes I have spent most of my Silvertails time lurking in the shadows and watching and reading - mostly enjoying - sometimes thinking wth lol. So I will be sure to be a regular contributor from now on.
You gracious and humble message is a token of the character that you are really are @Shane4500 . Fine characteristics indeed !
Looking forward to your passionate manly Sea eagle views and posts

One thing that has me intrigued feathered friend. What does the 4500 stand ?
Would you like to share with all of us ?

You gracious and humble message is a token of the character that you are really are @Shane4500 . Fine characteristics indeed !
Looking forward to your passionate manly Sea eagle views and posts

One thing that has me intrigued feathered friend. What does the 4500 stand ?
Would you like to share with all of us ?
yes mate - 4500 is my Postcode lol - no idea why I selected that with my first name - maybe the portal wouldn't accept my nickname that all my footy friends and foes know me by which is Bow Wow - not sure. The great Artie Beetson was funnily enough the catalyst for my nickname so that is a story I can tell my Grand kids.

yes mate - 4500 is my Postcode lol - no idea why I selected that with my first name - maybe the portal wouldn't accept my nickname that all my footy friends and foes know me by which is Bow Wow - not sure. The great Artie Beetson was funnily enough the catalyst for my nickname so that is a story I can tell my Grand kids.
Post code 4500 ... You are a Queenslander I see ! .
You are maroon through and through and do not have a baby blue NSW streak in you .
Only real men wear the maroon colour !
Great stuff feathered friend
Thank you for sharing your story with us Shane the Queenslander .
I think it is going to be the year of the maroons
A maroon premiership win and a maroon state of origin win
cherry-evansd-try-180711-sd-06.jpg

Well you may have been a lurker in the but that’s sure changed in the last two weeks!

Keep em coming buddy!!!

Have to admit , im on a Facebook seaeagle page run by a local chap up my way , and its a ripper.

If you see a post that is really good, that you enjoy discussing within, smash those social media share buttons and share the post with Facebook (particularly share that post inside the Facebook Supporter groups), share it with Twitter, share it wherever. Tell a friend, tell their friend. Lets work together to make this site great.
Sorry I haven't done that as I rarely look at Facebook and I'm not on Twitter - but I hope others have shared posts there?

Meanwhile I have supported this site by joining the Tipping Comp again this year, and I know that the few dollars that come in from tipping comp members is very significant in keeping this site alive and running, which we all want! Right?

So if you haven't yet joined this year's comp, please do so if you can. Just scroll up to your username (top right of screen) and then select Account Upgrades, its just $25.

If you can't do that for any reason, then consider making the effort to share posts and in general spread the word about this unique Sea Eagle supporter community!

@Dan as much as i hate fb have you considered paying fb to location target ppl on sunday in the Brookvale area to visit silvertails? We have done it for my work in years past when we had promos.
Game one at Brookie on a Sunday would be the time to do it.

@Dan as much as i hate fb have you considered paying fb to location target ppl on sunday in the Brookvale area to visit silvertails? We have done it for my work in years past when we had promos.
Game one at Brookie on a Sunday would be the time to do it.
Good idea mate, unfortunately I have been caught between starting a new job, moving into a new house and having to renovate a few things so have barely had a moment to look at it

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7