silvertails " Karen of the year " award goes to

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Extremely funny @jbb/james and kind of needed.

Seriously though this site is pretty good when compared to twitter etc. in fact very good.
I can’t say anyone has truly got under my skin and no one has really really gone below and beyond to do so. For sure I had my share of cyber biff but again nothing too serious except for some passionate and creative banter and silly name calling. I have had only one bad / unfair experience here it it was not related directly to a fellow poster….

Extremely funny @jbb/james and kind of needed.

Seriously though this site is pretty good when compared to twitter etc. in fact very good.
I can’t say anyone has truly got under my skin and no one has really really gone below and beyond to do so. For sure I had my share of cyber biff but again nothing too serious except for some passionate and creative banter and silly name calling. I have had only one bad / unfair experience here it it was not related directly to a fellow poster….
Twitter is unbelievable. My latest suspension is on the grounds of "inciting self harm onto others".
I told a Parra supporter to give himself a triple uppercut, as he was doing his best to re-write the history of why Parra have been dudded by the NRL, hence why they haven’t won a GF since ‘86.
If @Dan brought in Twitter rules, I think this site would last a day…at best.

Twitter is unbelievable. My latest suspension is on the grounds of "inciting self harm onto others".
I told a Parra supporter to give himself a triple uppercut, as he was doing his best to re-write the history of why Parra have been dudded by the NRL, hence why they haven’t won a GF since ‘86.
Facebook is the same , you only have to disagree with some rabid Lefty and you are on the “ hit list “.

Once on the hit list you get warnings ( not many ) and then you are suspended.

I got suspended ( wait for it ) for sharing a caravan story to the caravan group I help run. I’m one of the three administrators.

I was suspended for a week for being a “ scammer “.

You have zero right to or access to complain.

It’s ****ing ridiculous!!!

To be fair though, you did give him a nervous breakdown.
He was so confused he didn't know whether you meant 3 uppercuts to the same head or one to each of his heads ...........

I think it should be called the petticoat award In making this suggestion I pay my respects to the the true founder of this name to @Woodsie

I wear the fact, that since joining this wonderful community .. I have at various times been called

A racist for bagging mundine.

A homophobe for supporting the rights of the magnificant 7.

A paedophile for suggesting one poster carried on like a 5 year old girl.

A paedophile again for suggesting the primary school curriculum was too full of social engineering.

A wife basher and child basher by a deranged muppet in lieu of any sane response.

But the good folks on here heavily out weigh the numbnuts .. and as I have often stated .. we are all numbuts on at least one topic or another.

ALL HAIL THE NUMBNUTS .. life would be boring without them.

I wear the fact, that since joining this wonderful community .. I have at various times been called

A paedophile again for suggesting the primary school curriculum was too full of social engineering.

A wife basher and child basher by a deranged muppet in lieu of any sane response.

But the good folks on here heavily out weigh the numbnuts .. and as I have often stated .. we are all numbuts on at least one topic or another.

To be brutally honest , it can get very intimidating on here , and it’s why many either arrive and leave quickly , or arrive, stare on in amazement and never say anything.

Those with longevity have learnt to shrug it off or just ignore it.

Last edited:

Yes, but has anyone ever offered to re-arrange your front teeth for you free of charge ?
🤣

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4