silvertails " Karen of the year " award goes to

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ha! I don’t really love it, but that’s the words of the song in the ad! :cool:
The only ones that truely love it, are Cardiologists. I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s not a Cardiologist cartel behind the ad campaign. They definitely love it.

Last edited:
You really need to get a hobby ... I don't know whether your constant attempts to get my attention are a cry for help ... or just a sad admission that your life is lacking love ...

I will try to give you what help I can, but between my own family and trying to bend down far enough to cut my toe nails ... I'm pretty busy ..
It's more like Jaws 3 the movie woody.

Just when I feel its safe to drop a toe in the water round here i get screwed. All I want is to go for a swim in the sometimes cesspool but mostly clear and calm waters of ST land but unfortunately The old gummy shark that hasn't been a problem comes straight up from the deep and starts sucking on my toe.

In an attempt at peace for all I will ignore your numbnut ramblings and hopefully you can follow thru on the obviously hollow threat to block me you made all that time ago.

That should work for all shouldn't it?

Oh by the way I actually had to like a post you made a little while back. I almost felt dirty but for one brief moment the clouds parted and light streamed down from the heavens. I closed my eyes to bask in the heat and........ it started passing down again and I got soaked. Lesson learnt.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6