silvertails " Karen of the year " award goes to

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To be fair EVERY off season since I’ve been on here is much the same.

And the worse the crises , the worse it becomes.

We don’t have football to discuss ( rep stuff doesn’t really count ), so it always ends up the same.
#Nextweek never disappoints thou.;-). Your a legend Marky Mark. Hope all is going well with that bastard C your your giving some upper cuts to mate.

Twitter is unbelievable. My latest suspension is on the grounds of "inciting self harm onto others".
I told a Parra supporter to give himself a triple uppercut, as he was doing his best to re-write the history of why Parra have been dudded by the NRL, hence why they haven’t won a GF since ‘86.
If @Dan brought in Twitter rules, I think this site would last a day…at best.
Said Parra fan be like….
1666690157672.gif

Facebook is the same , you only have to disagree with some rabid Lefty and you are on the “ hit list “.

Once on the hit list you get warnings ( not many ) and then you are suspended.

I got suspended ( wait for it ) for sharing a caravan story to the caravan group I help run. I’m one of the three administrators.

I was suspended for a week for being a “ scammer “.

You have zero right to or access to complain.

It’s ****ing ridiculous!!!
I got a ban on Facebook for replying to a post that said this 97 year old woman hates Manly. It had a picture of her looking like a witch. I posted “burn her :)” and was banned for breaching community standards.

I got a ban on Facebook for replying to a post that said this 97 year old woman hates Manly. It had a picture of her looking like a witch. I posted “burn her :)” and was banned for breaching community standards.
Did she weigh the same as a duck?

A wife basher and child basher by a deranged muppet in lieu of any sane response
OMG yada yada yada. Finally you pull back the Vale. Please please post the post you speak of Woody. I'm not sure you were at any point called a wife and child basher were you??? Really think hard now...... you know the truth....

But on that note can I have the 'deranged muppet' award please. I like it.

OMG yada yada yada. Finally you pull back the Vale. Please please post the post you speak of Woody. I'm not sure you were at any point called a wife and child basher were you??? Really think hard now...... you know the truth....

But on that note can I have the 'deranged muppet' award please. I like it.

You really need to get a hobby ... I don't know whether your constant attempts to get my attention are a cry for help ... or just a sad admission that your life is lacking love ...

I will try to give you what help I can, but between my own family and trying to bend down far enough to cut my toe nails ... I'm pretty busy ..

Meanwhile mass shootings are live-streamed.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8