Silvertails first female moderator

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Chip and Chase said:
Jerry1 said:
Now we need a mod from the gay black non engish speaking Eskimo community.

You volunteering ??
@[Jerry1]
@[Chip and Chase]
@[SeaEagleRock8]

That's it!

I'm objecting

My comment was both funnier, more inciteful, and infinitely more clever and gets no like?!?!?!?!?

You guys are simply ridiculous, and I'm asking for action to fix this miscarriage of injustice.

There - this is how I post when I've been drinking!

*hic*

Chip and Chase said:
Jerry1 said:

You volunteering ??
@[Jerry1]
@[Chip and Chase]
@[SeaEagleRock8]

That's it!

I'm objecting

My comment was both funnier, more inciteful, and infinitely more clever and gets no like?!?!?!?!?

You guys are simply ridiculous, and I'm asking for action to fix this miscarriage of injustice.

*hic*

globaleagle said:
Chip and Chase said:
Jerry1 said:

You volunteering ??
@[Jerry1]
@[Chip and Chase]
@[SeaEagleRock8]

That's it!

I'm objecting

*hic*

I was just translating for you. Your post was far too esoteric for this place.

By the way did you mean insightful or inciteful ? I've got your back if you meant the latter.

globaleagle said:
Chip and Chase said:
Jerry1 said:

You volunteering ??
@[Jerry1]
@[Chip and Chase]
@[SeaEagleRock8]

That's it!

I'm objecting

*hic*

I was just translating for you. Your post was far too esoteric for this place.

By the way did you mean insightful or inciteful ? I've got your back if you meant the latter.

it's not esoteric, it's just that not many will understand it!

'insightful'

and a like for you for having my back!!

it's not esoteric, it's just that not many will understand it!

'insightful'

and a like for you for having my back!!

Sounds like there's a bit too much going on under your hat. Take a deep breath. Have you tried meditation? How about narcotics? A word of advice to our hatted friend - likes are a very fickle form of recognition. In fact some of my best posts have instead attracted a torrent of abuse. Go figure :D

Sounds like there's a bit too much going on under your hat. Take a deep breath. Have you tried meditation? How about narcotics? A word of advice to our hatted friend - likes are a very fickle form of recognition. In fact some of my best posts have instead attracted a torrent of abuse. Go figure :D

Secrets in here:
I am my like count. External validation rules. So, one day, back in the seventies I was wondering around, lets say wimbledon and I saw a funny but friendly looking creature. "Who are you?" I asked. "The better question is, What am I?" the creature responded. "Ok I'll play." I added. "What are you?" "Why I am a womble!" he retorted. "A womble?!" I cried. "Yes, I am a womble." he said slightly irritated. "So, you are a womble....from wimbledon!!" I said triumphantly! "That would be a great title for a tv show!!" I quickly added. "Well, by the sun on your face, that's exactly what we should do! Create a tv show called The wombles of Wimbledon!" the created laughed. Then I looked into his eyes and he seemed to throw some kind of dust over my eyes. Sometime later I awoke. I never saw him again, but I always wondered....."What ever happened to the womble of Wimbledon?"

@[Daniel] Is the spoiler button working?

oops!

I killed ST :(

Secrets in here:
I am my like count. External validation rules. So, one day, back in the seventies I was wondering around, lets say wimbledon and I saw a funny but friendly looking creature. "Who are you?" I asked. "The better question is, What am I?" the creature responded. "Ok I'll play." I added. "What are you?" "Why I am a womble!" he retorted. "A womble?!" I cried. "Yes, I am a womble." he said slightly irritated. "So, you are a womble....from wimbledon!!" I said triumphantly! "That would be a great title for a tv show!!" I quickly added. "Well, by the sun on your face, that's exactly what we should do! Create a tv show called The wombles of Wimbledon!" the created laughed. Then I looked into his eyes and he seemed to throw some kind of dust over my eyes. Sometime later I awoke. I never saw him again, but I always wondered....."What ever happened to the womble of Wimbledon?"

@[Daniel] Is the spoiler button working?

oops!

I killed ST :(

globaleagle said:
Jerry1 said:

* Leve sa main

Et c'est innuit, pas eskimo!!!!!

bien sur vous s'accoupler
:)

Cant wait for the sea eagles recipies thread.

Oh & the needle & thread.

How to remove grease spots from synthetics & best wash cycle for manly jerseys of different vintages.

globaleagle said:
Jerry1 said:

* Leve sa main

Et c'est innuit, pas eskimo!!!!!

bien sur vous s'accoupler
:)

Cant wait for the sea eagles recipies thread.

Oh & the needle & thread.

How to remove grease spots from synthetics & best wash cycle for manly jerseys of different vintages.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6