Silvertails first female moderator

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Daniel said:
Hi all just wanted to let you know that we recently ran a survey for female members as a result of that we wanted to add a female member as a moderator. The leadership group discussed it and we agreed on the ever popular niccipops.

She accepted the position and is now part of the moderation and leadership group.

Just wanted to congratulate her and thank her for taking on the role.

(sigh) if only selecting a good female to lead Australia was that easy.

Daniel said:
Hi all just wanted to let you know that we recently ran a survey for female members as a result of that we wanted to add a female member as a moderator. The leadership group discussed it and we agreed on the ever popular niccipops.

She accepted the position and is now part of the moderation and leadership group.

Just wanted to congratulate her and thank her for taking on the role.

(sigh) if only selecting a good female to lead Australia was that easy.

The Wheel said:
Anyone who says a bad word about Brett Stewart will be banned permanantly - great stuff Nicci!

Absolutely Wheel. No warnings.

The Wheel said:
Anyone who says a bad word about Brett Stewart will be banned permanantly - great stuff Nicci!

Absolutely Wheel. No warnings.

Moondog said:
Good to see the Ladies getting representation, now what about the problem drinkers?

They are already over represented

Congratulations Niccipops from one female to another.I know that you will do a great job being our representative on this wonderful forum.

Congratulations Niccipops from one female to another.I know that you will do a great job being our representative on this wonderful forum.

mbe said:
Good on you 'mbe'. Look forward to your company on here. Jump on in and have your say.

mbe said:
Good on you 'mbe'. Look forward to your company on here. Jump on in and have your say.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4