Sika Manu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Vyssini said:
Cameron said:
bulldoggy said:
Timmy said:
Bulldoggy, my dad can beat up your dad.

highly doubt that man
I agree bulldoggy. It would be hard for your dad to beat up anyone from his cell at silverwater ;)

Poor form guys- most chihuahuas fans don't know who their dad is.

Not true. Quite a few I have come across are fully aware that their dad is their mum's brother.

TrickmA said:
Blake said:
bulldoggy said:
hahahaha you have no clue. Reynolds is three times the footballer Foran will ever be.

One of these two is an automatic selection for his country, and a premiership winning 5/8.
The other one isn't...

I know which one I'd prefer...

Reynolds is a NSW Cup winning half (refer to last year), this is his first year in First Grade.

And I suppose the fact he can't replace Thurston in his first year must make him a dud.

NSW cup winning half? Wow! Foran is an International Premiership winning half who would have been Dally M medalist last year if he had not been suspended in rd 25. Beat it with your rookie **** kid.

Ahahaha the insults in this thread are great. Honestly i'd give each one maybe a 3/10.. but hey, that's the standard of jokes here, right? It's not your fault that your hillbilly parents didn't send you to school.

Josh Reynolds is much better than Foran, going off current form and the way they have both been playing. Hasn't Foran been injured? Josh has even been playing better than DCE who has been under performing recently. But DCE is usually amazing, can't take that away.

Des and greenberg chased Foran because we didn't have a #6, but I guess after seeing Josh play it was a Godsend that we didn't sign Foran.

Expecting some stupid posts to follow this one so i'll brb, gonna make some popcorn. haters gonna hate

EDIT: Also, the fact that Foran screwed his chances at Dally M last year show how immature of a player he is. But dw, he's still young, he'll get much better

TrickmA said:
Blake said:
bulldoggy said:
hahahaha you have no clue. Reynolds is three times the footballer Foran will ever be.

One of these two is an automatic selection for his country, and a premiership winning 5/8.
The other one isn't...

Reynolds is a NSW Cup winning half (refer to last year), this is his first year in First Grade.

And I suppose the fact he can't replace Thurston in his first year must make him a dud.

And any of that means Des didn't try everything to get Foran into Dogs colours, how?

You guys were wetting yourselves at the prospect of Kieran being poached and went quiet once he signed. Only one Dogs fan stayed here to comment while the rest of you trolls disappeared.

Suddenly you all appear again only after your club pays significant overs for a backrower, the style of which is already present in your squad. But for the sake of your own pride you think it is some sort of massive coup, led by your CEO that could learn a thing or two about tact and respect from the likes of Gus Gould.

I understand that all this built up frustration over the last month or so since Foran knocked you guys back, has the more immature of you falling over each other to post on here to get reactions and report back to your forum on your latest adventures here. That the Penrith and other clubs fans don't do it, kinda highlights the special little world your breed of supporters live in.

Reynolds better than Foran - ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Sorry I wet myself ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

We can now close this thread. Sika Manu has signed with the Panffers for the next three seasons.

Stevo said:
TrickmA said:
Blake said:
bulldoggy said:

The other one isn't...

NSW cup winning half? Wow! Foran is an International Premiership winning half who would have been Dally M medalist last year if he had not been suspended in rd 25. Beat it with your rookie s**t kid.

Yes NSW Cup winning half, how could he win an NRL premiership when it's his debut year?

A quick check of the Dally M Leaderboard and Josh Reynolds is in 14th position, Cherry Evans is 23rd and Foran is 89th.

Reynolds - 14th
Cherry Evans - 23rd
Foran - 89th

TrickmA said:
Stevo said:
TrickmA said:
Blake said:
bulldoggy said:

The other one isn't...

NSW cup winning half? Wow! Foran is an International Premiership winning half who would have been Dally M medalist last year if he had not been suspended in rd 25. Beat it with your rookie s**t kid.

Yes NSW Cup winning half, how could he win an NRL premiership when it's his debut year?

A quick check of the Dally M Leaderboard and Josh Reynolds is in 14th position, Cherry Evans is 23rd and Foran is 89th.

Reynolds - 14th
Cherry Evans - 23rd
Foran - 89th

All posts stating that Foran is better than Reynolds are now invalid

Foran has played like 3 games this year and he's still 89th out of about 400. What's your point?

Foran has not played most of this year hence his low dally m points. I work with a few Dogs supporters and even they had a good laugh at that one. Reynolds better then Foran LOLZ.

4 Problems
1 - Foran has been out most season
2 - The season is far from over
3 - Now the pups have exceeded the salary cap on fowards theres every chance Reynolds upgraded contract will be with the highest bidder - leaving you...no halves
4 - This thread is Sika Manu - not Reynolds.

lol look at Josh Reynolds Wikipedia page. There's like 2 and a half lines. They don't even know who the **** he is.

Also, Foran - 21 Reynolds - 23. Foran has so many more honors and he's 2 years younger.

Stevo said:
Foran has played like 3 games this year and he's still 89th out of about 400. What's your point?

You are the one who brought up Dally M as a means of comparisson. How can you compare a player who hasn't had the shot at Dally M to a player who debut in 2009, this is Foran's 4th year and yes Reynolds is already in front of both Cherry Evans and Foran for this year.

Stevo said:
lol look at Josh Reynolds Wikipedia page. There's like 2 and a half lines. They don't even know who the f**k he is.

Also, Foran - 21 Reynolds - 23. Foran has so many more honors and he's 2 years younger.

Yes because Foran is in his 4th year in the NRL whereas Reynolds is in his first, he has been playing first grade for 4 months now...

Man you are childish, I hope you're not over 18.

MK Eagle said:
4 Problems
3 - Now the pups have exceeded the salary cap on fowards theres every chance Reynolds upgraded contract will be with the highest bidder - leaving you...no halves

I agree with you, I never said Reynolds was better than Foran, just defending against the few posters here sledging Joshy Reynolds as a player.

IMO Foran is a top player and currently a better player than JR.

Time will tell in regards to this year's Dally M and both players legacy at the end of their respective careers.

This is the best thread in years. Actually I think bulldoggy and trickma got confused and thought this was the audition for the sequel of dumb and dumber

TrickmA said:
Stevo said:

You are the one who brought up Dally M as a means of comparisson. How can you compare a player who hasn't had the shot at Dally M to a player who debut in 2009, this is Foran's 4th year and yes Reynolds is already in front of both Cherry Evans and Foran for this year.

Stevo said:
lol look at Josh Reynolds Wikipedia page. There's like 2 and a half lines. They don't even know who the f**k he is.

Yes because Foran is in his 4th year in the NRL whereas Reynolds is in his first, he has been playing first grade for 4 months now...

MK Eagle said:
4 Problems

I agree with you, I never said Reynolds was better than Foran, just defending against the few posters here sledging Joshy Reynolds as a player.

Time will tell in regards to this year's Dally M and both players legacy at the end of their respective careers.

So you judge a players ability on an award...

eagles2win said:
TrickmA said:
Stevo said:

Stevo said:

MK Eagle said:
4 Problems

So you judge a players ability on an award...

No, Steveo does.

I'm just repeating myself, so I'm done here.

Effin oath i judge people on awards they have won. When Josh Reynolds wins something come back and see me.

TrickmA said:
Stevo said:
TrickmA said:
Blake said:
bulldoggy said:

The other one isn't...

Reynolds - 14th
Cherry Evans - 23rd
Foran - 89th

:lol:

And Matt Orford was the best halfback and player in the competition in 2008!!!!

Dally M points....now you've really hit rock bottom when you use them to promote your argument.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6