Yeah this is a buzz rothfield special. Don’t even take any notice of any garbage that guy says. He writes this cryptic rubbish shoosh in the Tele. All utter garbage.
You have to give it to buzz as he is a very affective
He gets peoples attention
The moral of the story
Buzz , drama and sex sells

Nafu Whyte would be a great acquirement. Killing it in reggies at the moment, averaging 200m and playing 80 minutes as a prop. Roosters fans very annoyed he hasn't been used by Robbo in FG enough and that he's thinking about leaving. So I think we got a good target to pursue. If we can get rid of the offcontract deadwood middles in Woods and Boyle and replace them with hungry, young high potential forwards like Whyte, that would be a surprisingly great play by the recruitment team.

Boyle and Woods but Sykes is only a development player anyway so may as well keep him.
I feel sorry for Boyle, got knocked out cold yesterday so his horror run with injury never seems to end. I always felt if he could have got a decent run of games he would have improved.
My thoughts as well but I'm now at the point it's time to cut him loose.

My bet is Sitili Tupouniua.
Roosters have surplus of backrowers and we have chased him before.
I suspect Kelma Talangi will be shopped to another club (back to Tigers?)

You have to give it to buzz as he is a very affective
He gets peoples attention
The moral of the story
Buzz , drama and sex sells
As yet the majority of people do not believe him and he has no credibility

It works for a certain segment the issue is it does not help grow his following at all

As yet the majority of people do not believe him and he has no credibility

It works for a certain segment the issue is it does not help grow his following at all

People that are not liked can still capture attention by their magnetic drama stories as drama attracts attention
Buzz has been bulls*iting his way through out a very long successful career because his drama still sells

Buzz is apparently News Limited highest paid Rugby League journalist/ personality even more than Matt’s Johns. Sad but apparently true. People obviously are attracted to what he offers.

People that are not liked can still capture attention by their magnetic drama stories as drama attracts attention
Buzz has been bulls*iting his way through out a very long successful career because his drama still sells
And it is why some people will always buy his snake oil and others will not

He has a specific defined audience but once someone comes along who does the same he will be in trouble

And it is why some people will always buy his snake oil and others will not

He has a specific defined audience but once someone comes along who does the same he will be in trouble
He has been selling his snake oil for years in the newspapers , on radio and now he is on prime time NRL fox

This Media Madusa is the type of snake that you cut of its head and another one grows feathered friend

Astral Light's Cloning Center Experiences: June 2014

Five pages of speculation and counting on a nothing fishing expedition ...
Well one thing is for sure, IF there is any truth to the rumour the correct name will have been mentioned on here. You throw enough darts at a board and one is bound to go in. I think there's only the tea lady who hasn't been said

Well one thing is for sure, IF there is any truth to the rumour the correct name will have been mentioned on here. You throw enough darts at a board and one is bound to go in. I think there's only the tea lady who hasn't been said
I used to go out with the tea ladies daughter ...... You brought back memories feathered friend

This would be very disappointing news for the 'why do we only ever take players from Wests and St george' crew here on Silvertails.
Lets hope it is innaccurate

I used to go out with the tea ladies daughter ...... You brought back memories feathered friend
**** I miss tea ladies ... I used to work in a media centre and a lady used to walk around with the most vacuous look on her face as she called "afternoon tea trolley" ... whenever you tried to engage a conversation with her (which became a bit of a challenge amongst us young'uns) she would invariably respond with "sometimes" ... a complete classic. I am sure she was installed to troll us junior upstarts by the execs

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2