• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We don't need more halves
Don't need more fullback cover
We have enough wingers
We've got a new centre coming already
We are thin at dummy half (obviously!) - Chooks have Jake Turpin...?
Aside from that, can never have too many forwards - (we did make a multi-million dollar offer for Flegler late last year, from memory within a couple of days of Seibold being revealed as the new coach.)
So my guess is Turpin, or some little-known forward, or ... it's all just hot air :)

I have no idea if it is true but he seems to be doing a good job in Reggie's this year
Slightly lighter for a prop as was originally a second rower,but has been playing 80 mins a game and running for over 200 metres regularly.
We may let a couple guys like Boyle,Sykes,Woods go for next year so spots available I guess ...

Roosters Team List:

Roosters Contract Status:

With Brad Parker and Morgan Harper as the only Centres listed on the MSE Website Team List, we are light on Centres, so if we are chasing Centres, here are the current Rooster Centres and their contract status:

Billy Smith - Position: Centre - Signed Until: 2023
Junior Pauga
(Signed with NS Bears) - Position: Centre - Signed Until: ?
Paul Momirovski
- Position: Centre - Signed Until: 2024
Robert Toia
- Position: Centre - Signed Until:

Going by that list of Centres, only Billy Smith and Junior Pauga (Signed with NS Bears) are available.

Other Roosters Players off contract at the end of 2023 are:

Connor Watson - Position: Lock - Signed Until: 2023
Corey Allan
- Position: Fullback - Signed Until: 2023
Drew Hutchison
- Position: Halfback - Signed Until: 2023
Fletcher Baker
- Position: 2nd Row - Signed Until: 2023
Jake Turpin
- Position: Hooker - Signed Until: 2023
Jaxson Paulo
- Position: Winger - Signed Until: 2023, (PO 2024)
Joseph Suaali'i - Position: Fullback - Signed Until: 2023, (PO 2024)
Matthew Lodge - Position: Prop - Signed Until: 2023
Nathan Brown
- Position: Lock - Signed Until: 2023

Development List:

Ben Thomas - Position: Prop - Signed Until: 2023
Thomas Deakin
- Position: Hooker - Signed Until: 2023
Vuate Karawalevu
- Position: Winger - Signed Until: 2023

We may let a couple guys like Boyle,Sykes,Woods go for next year so spots available I guess ...
Boyle and Woods but Sykes is only a development player anyway so may as well keep him.
I feel sorry for Boyle, got knocked out cold yesterday so his horror run with injury never seems to end. I always felt if he could have got a decent run of games he would have improved.

Ahh, just what we need, another 2nd Rower to add to the list of our other seven 2nd Rowers listed on the MSE Team List:

Ben Trbojevic - Position: 2nd Row - Signed Until: 2023, 2024
Ben Condon
- Position: 2nd Row - Signed Until: 2023, 2024, 2025
Dean Matterson
Ethan Bullemor
Haumole Olakau’atu
Karl Lawton
- Position: 2nd Row - Signed Until: 2023, 2024
Kelma Tuilagi

I hope that Ethan Bullemor gets a new contract soon because I would hate to see us lose him.

Ahh, just what we need, another 2nd Rower to add to the list of our other seven 2nd Rowers listed on the MSE Team List:

Ben Condon
Dean Matterson
Ethan Bullemor
Haumole Olakau’atu
Karl Lawton
Kelma Tuilagi

I hope that Ethan Bullemor gets a new contract soon because I would hate to see us lose him.
I'd say Bully is transitioned prop nowadays, as others pointed out to me earlier.

At the end of each Winning year our Great Manly Sea eagles club used to turn into Vultures and pick the eyes out of opposition teams quality players or unearth unknown names that played big games .

Our Eagle eyed Legendary Godfather unearthed a player from Queensland soil by watching video highlights and the unknown player was the legendary Paul Valtin who later became a Great winning Maroon and Manly premiership Winning captain

This NRL season is another challenge for all clubs
Where adversity is part of the game
and great leadership , resilience and quality assurance is part of a winning culture

It has been proven Certain players and coaches can only take you so far
and this is why the revolving door keeps churning out losers every NRL season
Persist with losers and you perish

The moral of the story
The Success is not Lenear coach theory runs its course when a team runs out of wins

Lower our legendary clubs Great Standards and we stand for nothing Great
240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

Last edited:

Ben Condon
Dean Matterson
Ethan Bullemor
Haumole Olakau’atu
Karl Lawton
Kelma Tuilagi

When was Dean Matterson promoted to the top 30???!!! don't recall hearing about that. Must have been when the 2 props went to Saints and we only brought in Woods, we needed another. He's not a bad player actually.
Condon and Bull will only be considered as middles I think. However we also have Samuela.

When was Dean Matterson promoted to the top 30???!!! don't recall hearing about that. Must have been when the 2 props went to Saints and we only brought in Woods, we needed another. He's not a bad player actually.
Condon and Bull will only be considered as middles I think. However we also have Samuela.
I don't know when he was added but I am sure that it has only been recent. I saw him listed when Jakob Arthur was added to the list. He is currently listed in the 31 players in the Top 30 Players List here:

Boyle and Woods but Sykes is only a development player anyway so may as well keep him.
I feel sorry for Boyle, got knocked out cold yesterday so his horror run with injury never seems to end. I always felt if he could have got a decent run of games he would have improved.
Sykes is a little average,not much upside,Uesele and Dunford from the flegg side will possibly push him out for next year in the Dev squad.
I like Boyle but Seibold is playing everyone else over him so I think he might not be back next year unfortunately,there was already talk about inheriting Des squad so he might be looking to mod the squad.
Still a couple of positions to fill in the 30 anyway.

Ben Condon
Dean Matterson
Ethan Bullemor
Haumole Olakau’atu
Karl Lawton
Kelma Tuilagi

Whyte has been playing prop all year so far,so not a second rower most likely,a little like Condon being signed as a second rower but had played the previous year as a prop

. He's not a bad player actually.
The not bad players evaluation perspective ...

When we Benchmark our players against the best in the comp
Only then do we realise just how good and Bad they are
How fast , How Skilful , and How dynamic quality they are
Because superior quality players will take so far into the finals and win another Manly Premiership

How Great Thou Are
the Legendary Grand final Manly Winning Players
Manly Sea Eagles distance themselves from AFL doping scandal ...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2