• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's Nafu Whyte that we are chasing. Don't know why Buzz made it out he was a superstar. Talented middle killing it in reggies at the moment, but no established FG superstar, still a suprisingly good target we are going for.
Nafu ‘Snafu’* Whyte.

*Just in case he has a poor run of form.

You mean like union props ?

What's Blake Leary doing these days or Kepi Tanginoa
Don't know, but just watching Leota and Fisher-Harris over the last couple of years, seems to be a model that works. Leota in particular has gone from strength to strength.
We've got plenty of 6'5" types, but our only shorter model is Jake who doesn't really have much leg speed these days.

Don't know, but just watching Leota and Fisher-Harris over the last couple of years, seems to be a model that works. Leota in particular has gone from strength to strength.
We've got plenty of 6'5" types, but our only shorter model is Jake who doesn't really have much leg speed these days.
I dont think there is a one size fits all.

For your JFH and Leota's I could counter with a Tapine, Tino or Haas.

Quality is just quality

Plus, JFH is 6'2

The only guy I can think of who fits the short prop mould is Alex Volkanovski. lol

I dont think there is a one size fits all.

For your JFH and Leota's I could counter with a Tapine, Tino or Haas.

Quality is just quality

Plus, JFH is 6'2
Yeah fair enough. I guess we just need a little more quality. We're actually not too far off with our current props I think. And imagine how much better they'd look with a dynamic Cam Murray type backing them up?
Any way was just day dreaming, someone reminded me June 30 is a key roster moment, so we may yet have an annoucement or 2 still to come...
Thinking Reaction GIF by Originals

From this weeks, Foxsports reserves wrap.

"A few of the Roosters’ next generation forwards put in a lot of effort to try and get their side over the line. Naufahu Whyte finished with 251 metres — 109 post-contact — as well as seven tackle busts and 24 tackles with two misses"

He has mostly played at prop (seven games) this season in NSW Cup @SeaEagleRock8 . Two games at lock and one at second row.
His NSW Cup stats are here.
One of the key stats is that he averages 75 minutes per game

Yeah fair enough. I guess we just need a little more quality. We're actually not too far off with our current props I think. And imagine how much better they'd look with a dynamic Cam Murray type backing them up?
Any way was just day dreaming, someone reminded me June 30 is a key roster moment, so we may yet have an annoucement or 2 still to come...
Thinking Reaction GIF by Originals
I agree with Disco that quality is quality but I also think it’s about different forms of quality, which is why I like your idea. The term ‘balanced pack’ comes to mind. Having a variety of shapes and sizes makes it uncomfortable for the opposition and harder for coaches to construct game plans.

I agree with Disco that quality is quality but I also think it’s about different forms of quality, which is why I like your idea. The term ‘balanced pack’ comes to mind. Having a variety of shapes and sizes makes it uncomfortable for the opposition and harder for coaches to construct game plans.

I see you have been reading the coaching philosophy of the late Paul Green. 👍

Is it something he spoke about?

Yea, I remember an interview he did with Matty Johns from memory about his playing career, how he got into coaching and his philosophy of coaching. First time I had heard about setting up a team of many different body shapes.

I am sure he learnt it from somewhere else, but it was very interesting.

RIP 🙏

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8