Sheep baa'd in sex case

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
Sheep baa'd in sex case

A MAN who was accused of having sex with a sheep has walked free because the animal was unable to testify.

The man, from Haaksbergen, near Utrecht in the Netherlands, was reported to police after a farmer caught him having sex with a sheep.

But the case was thrown out of court as the sheep couldn't take to the stand to testify that it didn't want to have sex and had suffered emotional stress.

Under Dutch law, bestiality is not a crime unless it can be proved the animal didn't want to have sex.

"Short of putting the sheep in the dock, at the moment these perverts cannot be prosecuted," animal rights campaigner Jos van Huisen said.

Sheep baa'd in sex case

A MAN who was accused of having sex with a sheep has walked free because the animal was unable to testify.

The man, from Haaksbergen, near Utrecht in the Netherlands, was reported to police after a farmer caught him having sex with a sheep.

But the case was thrown out of court as the sheep couldn't take to the stand to testify that it didn't want to have sex and had suffered emotional stress.

Under Dutch law, bestiality is not a crime unless it can be proved the animal didn't want to have sex.

\"Short of putting the sheep in the dock, at the moment these perverts cannot be prosecuted,\" animal rights campaigner Jos van Huisen said.

That is absurd. Of course they could have asked the sheep if he wanted sex. One baa for no and two baa's for yes.

Anyway the guy should move to New Zealand if he wants to have sex with sheep. :lol:

Sheep baa'd in sex case

come on tookey, that is enough baaaaa'd jokes hey?

Sheep baa'd in sex case

This could have huge implications in New Zealand (and out Dubbo way!) :blaugh:

Too dry out here. We've had to change to necrophilia. 8D

Why don't we just send all the dope heads, paedophiles and bestiality proponents to Holland, close the borders and let them get on with it?

Sheep baa'd in sex case

[quote author=Canteen Worker]
This could have huge implications in New Zealand (and out Dubbo way!) :blaugh:

Too dry out here. We've had to change to necrophilia. 8D

Why don't we just send all the dope heads, paedophiles and bestiality proponents to Holland, close the borders and let them get on with it?

[/quote]

because then no one would buy your pizza's

Sheep baa'd in sex case

Punctuation is the only come back you have. you poor soul

Sheep baa'd in sex case

According to your worldview there is no soul. We are nought but random chance and dust.

Sheep baa'd in sex case

[quote author=Dan]
According to your worldview there is no soul. We are nought but random chance and dust.
[/quote]

Not random chance but we are elements and dust. Hence why the world doesn't get heavier with the more people that are born. We are simply matter and parts fo the world around us.

Though no matter my worldview I am still entitled to use well known expressions.

Why does it pain you so that you have a need, to be able to be good when I can be a good person without it?

Sheep baa'd in sex case

I have a question to ask.

The Minneapolis bridge collapse. There is one woman in particular whose body has yet to be recovered. She was on her way to her local church to help out with a kids play and had all of their costumes in her car when she died.

If there is a god, why did he let this woman die?

Sheep baa'd in sex case

The Minneapolis bridge collapse. There is one woman in particular whose body has yet to be recovered. She was on her way to her local church to help out with a kids play and had all of their costumes in her car when she died.

Those that are chosen to die earlier are better off in the next world than this world because John Howard is still alive. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sheep baa'd in sex case

Have you see Bruce Almighty?

Sheep baa'd in sex case

mmm because that is a factual reference apparently is it matas?

Sheep baa'd in sex case

mmm because that is a factual reference apparently is it matas?

Well, I don't have all day to go into a basic theological argument, so perhaps if he's seen the movie it might help explain what is a fairly simple concept.

Sheep baa'd in sex case

THEOLOGICAL arguments

exactly completely baseless in fact. Complete fabrications.

:)

that will do me

Sheep baa'd in sex case

THEOLOGICAL arguments

exactly completely baseless in fact. Complete fabrications.

:)

that will do me

That's quite a pre-supposition you got there sweety. :naughty:

Sheep baa'd in sex case

It is baseless when it comes to fact!

you have theory sweetheart that is all, with no evidence proof or testing just an assumption.

Pin your hopes on that, and make sure you go back to ye cave kiddo!

Sheep baa'd in sex case

1 in a billion in actuality
Would you like me to point out the glaring obvious you have missed?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4