Sheep baa'd in sex case

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sheep baa'd in sex case

Why would I listen to any new information when you have yet to explain your cock up on your last stance?

Sheep baa'd in sex case

Someones crying, lord, kumbaya
Oh lord, kumbaya

Sheep baa'd in sex case

Why would I listen to any new information when you have yet to explain your cock up on your last stance?
Matas you are seriously testing my patience. I did not "cock" up even once. I opened the floor to further discussion by presenting that the big bang singularity is a Singularity, how that is anything against my argument I do not know.

You do know the length of time between the big bang and now. And that life was not sprung out of the big bang, BILLIONS of years and millions of chemical reactions passed between then.

That still gives us a billion billion planets that we current know of within the range of our telescopes, it also provides us with the chance that YOU previously provided of a 1 in a billion chance of life evolving by "random chance" that still gives us 1 billion chances.

I dont think i could make that any clearer but I still see you wont understand.

Sheep baa'd in sex case

How does a thread about Bestiality end up being another Theological debate - if you can call Dan's approach to this issue a debate??? :bdh:

Sheep baa'd in sex case

Simple..............religion and beastiality are on par in my books in the way they can halt progress of knowledge

Sheep baa'd in sex case

Simple..............religion and beastiality are on par in my books in the way they can halt progress of knowledge
You are dangling the hook out there boy!!!! Obviously the two billion Christians in the world are ony that way as they haven't yet come into contact with Dan, to transform them into rational atheists!!!! Do you really think these arguments have arisen in the past six months? 8| 8| 8|

Sheep baa'd in sex case

[quote author=Dan]
You are dangling the hook out there boy!!!! Obviously the two billion Christians in the world are ony that way as they haven't yet come into contact with Dan, to transform them into rational atheists!!!! Do you really think these arguments have arisen in the past six months? 8| 8| 8|
[/quote]

ahh christian opposition to stem cell research and other such things is the refernce i was making and the fact as a christian you accept a default answer. If it isnt this then it is that, no questions asked. That is how to kill the human race, not advance, protect and preserve it

Sheep baa'd in sex case

[quote author=Canteen Worker]
[quote author=Dan]
[/quote]

ahh christian opposition to stem cell research and other such things is the refernce i was making and the fact as a christian you accept a default answer. If it isnt this then it is that, no questions asked. That is how to kill the human race, not advance, protect and preserve it
[/quote]

Since when did the religious right become the entire definition of christianity?

This is why there is no point in debating you. you have a pre-supposition that is completely ****ed up.

Sheep baa'd in sex case

Because you cant pick and choose. If YOU never make a statement with exactly what you believe and only throw one line questions out there in an effort to entrap then how can we do anything more but take the definition we have.

If you are a unique deist which I know you arent because you follow the teaching of Christ, then you have to subscribe to christiantiy you can not pick and choose. If you are a deist then let us know EXACTLY what you believe instead of trying to entrap and encapsulate an opposition.

Sheep baa'd in sex case

If you are a unique deist which I know you arent because you follow the teaching of Christ, then you have to subscribe to christiantiy you can not pick and choose.

really? What is "Christianity"?

Whatever Dan thinks it is? :p

Sheep baa'd in sex case

No not at all. But how about you tell us your stance, what are you afraid of, having your belieffs ridiculed?

Otherwise we can only go by base definitions set forth by dictionary and encyclopedia.

So why not tell us what you actually believe instead of trying to tell what we believe huh?

Sheep baa'd in sex case

Why would I give up this position I'm in where I'm the one able to question your data?

I know that you know that I know that you know that we both want to be in that position.

Sheep baa'd in sex case

You aren't in a position to ask questins, you are in no position of power you jsut look more and more the fool for not actualyl having a stand point

So until you tell me what you believe then there is no point arguing is there because that simply means you have no real imut. i am not here to put you down opr question you but if you can put no input of your point of view there is no point arguing and simply shows exactly what i have been saying, you know nothing of the subject and are therefore wrong and lose.

All done and dusted.

Sheep baa'd in sex case

You aren't in a position to ask questins, you are in no position of power you jsut look more and more the fool for not actualyl having a stand point

So until you tell me what you believe then there is no point arguing is there because that simply means you have no real imut. i am not here to put you down opr question you but if you can put no input of your point of view there is no point arguing and simply shows exactly what i have been saying, you know nothing of the subject and are therefore wrong and lose.

All done and dusted.

My point of view is that I don't think you have rigorously questioned the following:

1. The point where life begins.
2. Even if there is life on other planets, so what?

Sheep baa'd in sex case

Why the woman died while on her way to church? She's human.

The same way little children starve to death in Africa and the poor souls in Iraq are bombed every day.

If there was some sort of intervention from a god on these things it would take away free will and freedom of thought. In essence a bunch of mindless zombies.

However I will still maintain the fundamental flaws in most religions.

Why would a god give humans the right to think and act on their own beliefs. Then limit those beliefs to a single planet and what is on it. We can invent our own religion, murder rape and pillage. No god ever told me not to do these things but I have been given the opportunity to do so. Why then would this masked and unnamed god hold it against me for doing such things when the god itself is responsible for making a place where such atrocities can happen.

I'd rather burn in hell than live with a hypocrite.

Sheep baa'd in sex case

Why would a god give humans the right to think and act on their own beliefs. Then limit those beliefs to a single planet and what is on it.

Are you sure he/it did?

Sheep baa'd in sex case

Don't play stupid mata. You know that is an argument based on your religions beliefs.

I'm not sure, but I just wonder why your all loving god would create such a place.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8