Shaun Lane

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
WTF you on about.

1) DCE is on no where near $50k per week ....
2) Every club has a marque player on big money .... a lot on less .... and about 10 on minimum contract.
3) All industries have different pay scales based on ability, performance, value and experience.
4) A player on $100k a year is on $100k a year because that is what he is worth ..... if he wants to earn a larger contract or even keep the one he's got ... he had better play his arse off ...
5) Anybody that even thought about tailoring their effort dependent on what someone else was earning would be a prize numbnut and wouldn't have made it past u/6's ....
6) Wake up Punchie.

Foe me players at the Lane level are the hardest to retain - even a small increase is significant due to the lower base

If Lane leaves this will be his fourth club he'll be at in five years, not a good look.
We'll offer him what he's worth to us, should Parra deem him to be worth more to them, then so be it and nice knowing you
I wasn’t focused on how many clubs he has played for. Merely questioning Bozo’s assertion re: Lane’s development.

There's not as much money in this as you may think, I heard that if you total all the TPAs, it comes to a total of around 6 million

You are quoting NRL published figures. I think maybe there is a lot more money in TPA"s than the figures you believe claim. Sadly, I have a very hard time believing anything the NRL freely release.

Foe me players at the Lane level are the hardest to retain - even a small increase is significant due to the lower base
If Lane actually resents playing with a Premiership wining, Representative half back on 1.2 million, then he will be outraged by former Eel Reject Paulo's 3 million contract :giggle:

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...l/news-story/9cb5e59dffe40958d8a32acc4e47c361

Don't Parra have Kane Evans there as well :think:

The potential reduced interchange is not fazing the Dalai in recruiting huge men :p

Last edited:
2) Every club has a marque player on big money .... a lot on less .... and about 10 on minimum contract.
3) All industries have different pay scales based on ability, performance, value and experience.
4) A player on $100k a year is on $100k a year because that is what he is worth ..... if he wants to earn a larger contract or even keep the one he's got ... he had better play his arse off ...
5) Anybody that even thought about tailoring their effort dependent on what someone else was earning would be a prize numbnut and wouldn't have made it past u/6's ....
6) Wake up Punchie.

I thought DCE WAS on 2.6M per season ! Hahahaha @:D Fair value, too.

@malroon , might wanna re-jig your numbers good sir - hehehehe!

Our halfback is pretty well on close to every other teams halfbacks guys. Most are on about 1M or so.

Losing Lane IMO shows our club is in such a mess that we cant even retain players like him.

No what it shows is that we are not in a position to pay overs for a bloke who is not a first team player at most clubs.

• 🤝
Reactions: lsz
6) Wake up Punchie.

OK wank, what is he on, and if you think ppl don't despise others because of salary you are the "Punchie"

OK wank, what is he on, and if you think ppl don't despise others because of salary you are the "Punchie"

There are 315 pages in the Daily Cherrygraph thread .... I am sure you will find some figures in there ......

and I never said envious dickheads don't exist (you prove otherwise) ... I just said they would be prize numbnuts ....

Parra supporters are underwhelmed at the thought of signing Lane

http://www.1eyedeel.com/forum/topic...nd-co?id=500401:Topic:3900717&page=1#comments
This comment deserved a 'winner' rating I thought!!
lane.JPG

There are 315 pages in the Daily Cherrygraph thread .... I am sure you will find some figures in there ......

and I never said envious dickheads don't exist (you prove otherwise) ... I just said they would be prize numbnuts ....

you find it wank, you're the one who says I'm wrong..

you find it wank, you're the one who says I'm wrong..

because you asked so nicely, ...... Ok .... I don't know what he is on .... about $1.2 mil approx. ... it varies by a couple of $100k depending who is telling the story .....

BUT .... now if you multiply your amount of $50k per week by 52 weeks .... what do you get?

because you asked so nicely, ...... Ok .... I don't know what he is on .... about $1.2 mil approx. ... it varies by a couple of $100k depending who is telling the story .....

BUT .... now if you multiply your amount of $50k per week by 52 weeks .... what do you get?

How long have they been playing 52 weeks a year..??

Being realistic, would you bust your guts for $100k pa knowing the halfback is making $50k a week..??

Eureka ...... I see the problem .... you were not aware that per week means ... per week ....

What you meant to say was per game ...... I hope you are not employed in a profession that requires any accuracy .......

I thought DCE WAS on 2.6M per season ! Hahahaha @:D Fair value, too.

@malroon , might wanna re-jig your numbers good sir - hehehehe!

Our halfback is pretty well on close to every other teams halfbacks guys. Most are on about 1M or so.
Daly will be on about 1.35 million, as his salary rises with the cap rise so that figure will just grow. It is a ridiculous amount for any player let alone an underperforming halfback. Not all halves are on even close to 1 million. Only ones are Daly, Cronk, Thurston and Pearce. He is not earning that money, he is worth about 400k at best. Nothing will justify his price tag. He has ruined the club for the next 5 years.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8