Shaun Lane

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I'm surprised nobody's picked up this on NRL.com today:

Lane set to hit the road along with Hastings

The word out of Manly is Jackson Hastings could be on his way out of the club before June 30, with the out-of-favour halfback attracting interest from English Super League clubs, including Leeds and Huddersfield. The Sea Eagles are also close to losing back-rower Shaun Lane, who could be heading to Parramatta next year. It would be his fourth club in five years.

I know Lane's off contract end of 2018 but he's been one of our best forwards....surely not! @:mad:

Yesterday it was Kapow, today's it's Perrett, and now Lane, who's it going to be next we're supposedly losing? @:( :wondering:

Here are some of the Rumours:

Akuila Uate: U.K.
Brian Kelly: Back to Titans
Dylan Walker: Back to Rabbits
Jackson Hastings: U.K.
Marty Taupau: Eels
Lloyd Perrett: Panthers
Lewis Brown: U.K.
Shaun Lane: Eels
Jack Gosweiski: Back to Rabbits

Should I go on? Why do we get up in arms about all this B.S.?

Uate is now fact - Huddersfield

Shame our club is incapable of managing a cap and it's finances. Now it makes sense. None of our players are happy. Half are off anyway being forced out. Others aren't getting paid and want out. Awesome yet again

Well when you pay 3 players 3 million in total, it kinda makes the other 27 wonder if Manly can ever pay them "dah muney"

Reactions: Ned

We are currently running second last so this years team has proven to be duds so should we care if they all go Cherry Evans is the one that will ruin our cap for the next 5 1/2 years because we have overpaid massively for him and he is bad for team harmony

At least next year we will have a new team to support

We should go and raid Penriths juniors and pick a heap of young blokes who will compliment the ones that we already have and then we might have a team who will have a red hot go every game

Why do we get up in arms about all this B.S.?
Why shouldn't we get up in arms, B.S. or not, especially when it involves one of our better players? If its a lesser player, fair enough but do we fans sit back and think oh well and not react. Just passed on the info for those interested...

Why shouldn't we get up in arms, B.S. or not, especially when it involves one of our better players? If its a lesser player, fair enough but do we fans sit back and think oh well and not react. Just passed on the info for those interested...
Not having a go at all with you Alinda. My beefs with the media. Sorry if I miscommunicated that.

One reason is that we don't have money in our cap to compete with clubs that have
Other reasons ....
*Most players want to play in a winning culture
*Players want to play for a coach that can improve their game
*Where there is smoke there is fire

I agree with you though that we should not get our feathers in a knot unless the rumours become reality

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6