Shaun "Exit" Lane mega thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
damn ... Perrett has been pretty bloody good too, and on the improve, with heaps of potential .... I do like where we are at right now
I agree if Walker is fit and firing he slots straight in Bradley will get other chances

Lane instead of lussick at the moment for mine. I can’t see a massive upside to lussick based on his performances last year. Lane has improved and deserves to lose his spot on form not on reputation. Perrett on the other hand may be a viable swap for Darcy.

As for The Phantom, he walks back into this side as soon as he is fit. No way he plays Reggies behind Parker.

We will need both Lussick and Lane and Perrett and Kelepi all to contribute if we are going to go late into September ....

As for right now .... get Darcy some match fitness in reggies ....

Lane for now but depends which Lussick is playing and if its mid 2016 Lussick he takes someones spot.

Good thing is there is no need to rush him back, nor any of them after injuries and we will get injuries.

Penny for me. Has a lot of potential, can be a ball-player, doesn't concede too many penalties and is a very big unit.
Fully has been disappointing for a couple of seasons now.

• 🏆
Reactions: R3
So what happens if Parker has another blinder? Does Walker just slot back in?

Walker slots straight back in as I think he would improve the team more
Where as in Lussick the improvement in the forwards is not on the same level Imo

So what happens if Parker has another blinder? Does Walker just slot back in?

That's a bit different though. When fit and in form Walker is arguably the best centre in the NRL. Lussick has really only ever been the best prop in that month or so after his mum's death.

Darcy will have to displace Lane/Kelepi now, not just retake his place (at least I hope so).

Perrit seems to have his spot glued in, it is just a case of whether Darcy can force one of the other two back to Reggies.

I can't believe there is actually a forward talent over supply - GO MANLY

• 👍
Reactions: R3
I put Lane and Perrett ahead of Tanginoa so if Lussick gets a run, I think Kelepi misses out. Not saying I think that should happen but if someone does eventually drop off, it's not Lane and Perrett. Reason being, Lane and Perrett use the ball and our style is built around second phase play. Tanginoa has had a couple of good games but there are not a lot of strings to his bow. Part of me thinks that he is a good point of contrast; he tucks it under his arm and runs straight and hard. He has made some decent yards so far this year. However, I think he offers a little less than the others.

In saying that, he shouldn't be dropped for Lussick unless he plays a couple of sub-par matches and Darcy tears in hard.

Lussick for me. I'd give him a chance to show what he is capable of. If he doesn't grab his opportunity then at least we know we have great replacement in Lane.

Me thinks Darcy should return in reggies, get some match fitness and most of all prove he deserves to be in 1st grade. Like play disciplined footie and so well there's no way he can be left out of firsts.

The only question over Dylan is lasting 80 mins. It is 2 injuries he is recovering from so maybe a 20 min cameo in reserves is a good idea for him first.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8