Sharks v Sea Eagles Rd5 teams & discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
just can't see where/who our points are going to come from. plenty of possession but not looking that likely to score...gummies defense solid though.

7-0 at HT to the Sharks.

You can see the game plan is to move the ball around and away from the heavy stuff in the centre of the field. However that has been one of the good aspects of their play this year.

Manly are making too many mistakes and the Sharks are just rolling down the field. Although the Sharks aren't playing as well tonight as they did against the Dragons & Panthers. If Manly hold onto the ball they should go on to win this.

eagles2win said:
torana355 said:
Our attack is disjointed. Something is missing and his name is Snake.

Also our creative side (Gift, Killa and Oldfield) is being very quite

The battle of the forwards is being won by the Sharks by a long mile also. I say we piss off Wolfman, George Rose and Kite and get a decent prop.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Why the **** was the clock stopped then !! Gave them 2 extra plays and cost us a point

Supposed to have 40 seconds and wasn't that was it?

Ah so we can say **** and it doesn't get bleated...

Its like watching a battle for the spoon. 2 Ordinary teams without any attacking ability.

We are going to have to do this the hard way, cecchin will offer us nothing. Look for foran to lift within the 1st 15mins of this half. Have liked kings work tonight as well

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4