SG BALL & HAROLD MATTHEWS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It should be a great game in the GF, 1st v 2nd and Steelers absolutely flogged the CC Rorters in the first week of the semifinals.

Excellent. But now they face the only real challenger, The Steelers. They have been just as dominating as the Sea Eagles. Will be close one on the GF. Hope Greenberg doesn't get involved., though fortunately I don't think he has anything to do with SG Ball.

Yep it’s many of the same players a year older right?
HM Team 2018

1. Tolu Koula
2. Cameron Brown
3. Toni Mataele
4.Seturi Iakopo
5. Tapu Tuipulotu
6. Tony Francis
7.Kaeo Weekes
8. Tyreece Matangi
9. Gordon Chan Kum Tong

10. Israel Ahofono
11. Samuel Pinomi
12. Siua Fotu
13. James Uesele

14.Tyrone Holakeituai
15.Marley Hunter
25. Valeli Tonga
26. Jai Vakai
17.Darcy Hoy
21. Logan Fox

SGB 2019

1. Kaeo Weekes
2. Simon Tito
3. Jonah Palota-kopa
4.Ben Trbojevic
5. Daniel Ala
6.Josh Schuster
7. Jamie Lawler
8. Alex Tuitavake
9.Jack Birt
10. Sione Fainu
11.Zac Fulton
12. Siua Fotu
13.Keegan Turner
14. Gordon Chan Kum Tong
15. James Uesele
16. Tyreece Matangi
17. Viliami Fifita
20. Angus O'donnell
24. Giuseppe Plati

Match report: A great win after being down 12-4. It didn't look our day and then the team just clicked and steamrolled the Roosters. Winger Daniel Ala absolutely killed it with kick returns, runs and kicks goals. He was so impressive and easily our best back. Both props did lots of great work making metres (Alec T and Sione Fainu) Tyreece Matangi, bench forward was from Matts I believe and played outstandingly. Big kid with lots of effort and was impressive. One to look out for. Other bench forward Viliami Fifita was also huge in making valuable metres and some great tackles to turn the game around.

Reserve hooker Gordon changed the game with an amazing solo effort try and he killed it when he came on.

Sadly, didn't think Ben T and Josh Schuster played as well as I imagine they can. Josh turned over quite a few balls with running one handed and didn't seem to make many barnstorming runs. I was expecting a lot more but maybe he was injured? At 5/8 he was passing a lot and not taking on line as much. Ben is very willing but didn't seem to make any huge imprint on the match.

Fullback Kaeo Weekes again didn't do as much as I remember from last year. He was so impressive last year in the halves but fullback just doesn't see him as involved. I know he played state reps last year so hopefully next year will see more improvement.

What was noticable was the team never gave up and really stormed home in the 2nd half. Best by far was Daniel Ala who looked like doing something everytime he touched the ball.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8