SG BALL & HAROLD MATTHEWS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Looks like it is all over 40-18.....good comeback but not enough today,funny because we beat them in a close one last week,guess it shows the value of a good organiser/leader/kicker in the halves?Highlighted even more with lesser talent level in the juniors too.
Thanks mate - great work on keeping us informed.

Full-time 36-6 to manly. Started slow but came home strong. Whole team effort with the forwards making the ground and the backs finishing off almost every chance. 2 tries for Schuster, Birt, Tito, and 1 for Turner.

Sea Eagles need to bring Schuster and Ben T. into the 30 or at least the development squad immediately after SG Ball is over. Get them signed up along with Hoppa

Sea Eagles need to bring Schuster and Ben T. into the 30 or at least the development squad immediately after SG Ball is over. Get them signed up along with Hoppa
How many development players can you have? We've probably used up our quota.

Some bad news to add hoppa has done his acl again same knee. they will check with scans to see if he needs surgery but he will be out no matter what for the rest of the year.
Two ACL’s for a kid just turned 18 is pretty unlucky. It just goes to show you why if they ever get an offer of any decent money to play with any club they should take it. They are always just one game away from retirement. Not saying that he,s not going to come back from this, its just he was being billed as the best of the hoppas to come through. Now he will have a massive hurdle to overcome.

Some bad news to add hoppa has done his acl again same knee. they will check with scans to see if he needs surgery but he will be out no matter what for the rest of the year.

That is probably the biggest news this year ..... whilst devastating for young Hoppa .... it also means we are down to 29 ... I also think we were holding off any signings based on this kid coming through this year ......

Will be a few meetings on the suubject I think ...

Two ACL’s for a kid just turned 18 is pretty unlucky. It just goes to show you why if they ever get an offer of any decent money to play with any club they should take it. They are always just one game away from retirement. Not saying that he,s not going to come back from this, its just he was being billed as the best of the hoppas to come through. Now he will have a massive hurdle to overcome.
Maybe we should unload him to Parramatta?

Hoppas career over glad the club didn't listen to some on this forum and sign him on big money. Sad but 2 acl's back 2 back it's all over.

Hoppas career over glad the club didn't listen to some on this forum and sign him on big money. Sad but 2 acl's back 2 back it's all over.
I did mine four times...and do your see ME playing NRL? No,.. NO you do not. My point? Not sure. Again, drunk ‘n; happy cos WE WON!!! But still, effing sad for the young guy.

Harold Matthews elimination final V Penrith will be at Kogarah Oval 2.30 pm on Good Friday.

Hey if you can get down there and support the young blokes, after all not much to do on Good Friday

Hasn't Gutherson suffered greater injuries and is now one of the best players in the comp.
He's suffered two ACL ruptures on the same leg, but he's always had that playmaking nous to come good even if his knees weren't the best. Hoppa Jr relies on his pace, acceleration and strength which also happen to depend a lot more on his knees than someone like Gutho. Don't think his career is over just yet but he'll have to do extremely well to get back to being the same player he was. The upside is that he might take this as an opportunity to mature his game earlier than other backs do.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6