Sex deprived players are a serious danger to NRL bubble

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My missus had our daughter 2 weeks ago, that means I'm also not getting any for the next 4 weeks... It's not THAT hard... (Hehehe no pun intended)
Certainly not hard enough to jeopardize a 200k + contract... Ide go without for the next 2 years if someone offered me the money these jokers are on to play a game of the foosball
Congrats on the new arrival 🙂

My missus had our daughter 2 weeks ago, that means I'm also not getting any for the next 4 weeks... It's not THAT hard... (Hehehe no pun intended)
Certainly not hard enough to jeopardize a 200k + contract... Ide go without for the next 2 years if someone offered me the money these jokers are on to play a game of the foosball
what your complaining about no sleep? at least you will get some wonderful cuddle moments... if you just had a baby the last thing you need is sex.... look were that got you

This has got to be a joke, right???
Thats what I thought as well. Just another piss take by Gallen. But no, on actually reading the article, it seems he trying to convince us that its a potentially a serious issue for the boys? 4 weeks in a resort? 80 days at Kapooka it is not lol

congrats on the new arrival!

And by not getting any, I'm assuming you mean....sleep!!!

(what a stupid article)

Thats what I thought as well. Just another piss take by Gallen. But no, on actually reading the article, it seems he trying to convince us that its a potentially a serious issue for the boys? 4 weeks in a resort? 80 days at Kapooka it is not lol

Oh give me a break. Really???

Have none of them ever heard of Mrs. Palmer?

I'm not sure what the story is aiming at - that NRL players are friskier than the average bloke....I mean there's 1000's of blokes who work in mines and far away demographics who live this situation as a way of life....have a quick shower and get it done, then concentrate on footy FFS.
Clinical studies that I have read conclude that the fitter a male the higher his testosterone levels increase and so does their strong libido desire and strong craving appetite for sex .
Quote ...
A vigorous workout affects hormones, neurotransmitters and autonomic nervous system activity. It also increases genital blood flow and arousal. Exercise could boost sexual arousal by 169%
When it comes to working out to increase your sex drive, strength training is king. It's all about testosterone — a.k.a. the hormone responsible for your sexual arousal (and, coincidentally, the key hormone for muscle development).

*Another fact is Deprivation of sex causes frustration and stress
And frustration and stress can lead to depression

I can see where Paul Gallen is coming from

Gallen's comments are valid ones, but in the current climate comes across as very stupid.

The league has had a couple of breaches by players that is putting the very real risk of the whole comp being shutdown.

The NRL has moved the players and clubs to QLD to minimise the chance of players/teams getting covid and if it means you can't get any for a few weeks then that is the last thing that should be a concern.

With the extra hormones go harder at training, hit harder during the game etc and rub one out when needed.

Some things probably shouldn't be said out loud and this is one of them. But then again Gal isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Clinical studies that I have read conclude that the fitter a male the higher his testosterone levels increase and so does their strong libido desire and strong craving appetite for sex .
Quote ...
A vigorous workout affects hormones, neurotransmitters and autonomic nervous system activity. It also increases genital blood flow and arousal. Exercise could boost sexual arousal by 169%
When it comes to working out to increase your sex drive, strength training is king. It's all about testosterone — a.k.a. the hormone responsible for your sexual arousal (and, coincidentally, the key hormone for muscle development).

I have zero doubt that this scientific fact is spot on....and personally agree with that summary.
However I still stand by the fact there are many other males who have no access to the opposite sex who are cyclists, swimmers, distance runners, triathletes ect - who unfortunately suffer the same fate with commitments to work over extensive periods away.
Just because these blokes have NRL next to their name does not make them exempt from the regulations that have been set out for ALL to follow.
The simple terminology for Gallen's statement is double standards and I don't buy it....I agree with the sentiments of need....but ride it out like everyone else, even if you have to change your hands name every 2nd day....:think:

Last edited:
I have zero doubt that this scientific fact is spot on....and personally agree with that summary.
However I still stand by the fact there are many other males who have no access to the opposite sex who are cyclists, swimmers, distance rnners, triathletes ect - who unfortunately suffer the same fate with commitments to work over extensive periods away.
Just because these blokes have NRL next to their name does not make them exempt from the regulations that have been set out for ALL to follow.
The simple terminology for Gallen's statement is double standards and I don't buy it....I agree with the sentiments of need....but ride it out like everyone else, even if you have to change your hands name every 2nd day....:think:
Fair enough feathered friend

Are they so self entitled and lacking self control they cant take care of business themselves? Stupid comment by a bloke that taken too many head shots.

The key word that you used here is self control . And players need to master self control* on and off the field

Self control improves a persons character

Quote ...

And again, as plenty of other posters have pointed out, males in military training or on deployments figure out a solution all the time - and their fatigue and stress levels would be a good deal higher than a bunch of prats getting paid to play a game. Their testosterone levels wouldn’t be any lower either!

Continually harping on about it is really starting to get a bit creepy too, TBH.

The NRL has found a solution and hired some staff to fix any players sex urge

1626134152648.png

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7