Sex deprived players are a serious danger to NRL bubble

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm not sure what the story is aiming at - that NRL players are friskier than the average bloke....I mean there's 1000's of blokes who work in mines and far away demographics who live this situation as a way of life....have a quick shower and get it done, then concentrate on footy FFS.
Be interesting what the players interpretation of 3 on 1 off 2 on 2 off would be.
Then again no I don't want to know.

Amateurs lol

FB61EDDB-FBFD-4DC9-A2EB-93B1FFEC33B3.jpeg

Imagine if this article was written about the women's Aust Netball comp or the WAFL ?...or the national Women's cricket side

Gallen is a ****ing mouthbreather.
Don’t give him ideas, he’ll be suggesting they are housed at the qld resorts next.

My missus had our daughter 2 weeks ago, that means I'm also not getting any for the next 4 weeks... It's not THAT hard... (Hehehe no pun intended)
Certainly not hard enough to jeopardize a 200k + contract... Ide go without for the next 2 years if someone offered me the money these jokers are on to play a game of the foosball

Remember NRL players entering bubble are only human, Paul Gallen says​

The players who are headed to the NRL's Queensland bubble for at least a month are only human beings. You've got to remember that.

To be stuck in a bubble with nothing but men around you, if you're a single bloke ... there's going to be urges at times and it's going to be extremely hard for certain blokes to be alone for up to two months as the competition ends.

I'm trying to say this as respectfully as I can. It's going to be a big ask for certain players - especially the young, single guys - to not breach the bubble if there's no companionship at all on the inside.

Put them on Bromide🙂

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8