Sensational

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Another great win

This season is really showing what Des has done with this club

We are getting stuff thrown at us week after week, 4 years ago we would crumble into a heap and get belted, these days we deal with adversity so well and nothing really drops us out of our stride. How many other sides could lose their #1 halves pairing, and still put 6 tries in through the hands

Brett Stewart, amazing. Warren Ryan was practically pulling himself off in the box watching him play tonight. The touches of class were on display all over the park

Everybody else stepped up nicely, everyone played well

Williams had a tough assignment tonight, was found out a couple of times but kept coming and got the points over big Tony, 2/6 looks bad but it was a tough night with the positions he had

Matai, tough. I love the way how when we are in the ****, he will be the one in there taking the tough run in the centre of the park and making big metres.

Bell, was cursing him for not giving it to Beaver, but as Gould pointed out, he actually made the correct play there based on what Hayne was doing, just got his ankle caught though

Beaver, sensational match, tough in defense and strong in attack

Ballin, really impressed with him the past 3 weeks, improving out of sight

Kite, Hall, Perry, Cuthbertson, all strong with the pill in hand up the middle of the park

King, i feel for ya mate. To see him destroy the changing rooms suggested it was bad, so sounding like season over. Big blow

Lyon, hoping for the best but i don't think we will see him for a while

Well done lads, tough circumstances, but another win

Just on the Eels, what a dissappointing side. Half of their forwards didn't turn up. Inu is dangerous, but can;t do much out there at the moment. Finch, cops plenty but tries his arse off every week, 13 of him and they are a far better outfit

Bring on the Chooks next week, can't wait

Ballin has really stepped up over the last few weeks.  There was one set where we were attacking their line and he was throwing bullets left and right and probing their defence. 

The Eels are gutless.  They will fold in a heap.  Their forwards are a bunch of plodders that can't set a platform unless Moi Moi fires up.

Another great win for the Sea Eagles!

It would have been a GREAT evening at Brookie - Full Moon, clear night, even better if the wolfman has landed a few kicks from the sideline.

Another brilliant play in attack out wide with Brett Stewart again showing touches of brilliance!

Go Manly!

We were gone when Lyon went off the forwards stood up - this could be a season defining moment

Eels are ordinary and that must be them gone for the season?

Our boys toughed it out and that's what we need when we play finals footy. A good thing to win without our two main playmakers.

Still need to get the simple mistakes out of our game. A decent side will make us pay.

great crowd as well, would have been less that 2K squeels fans in the 19K

the other other whote meat is killing it

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8