Selwyn Cobbo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Is anyone going to fix the thread title... Or is his new ST name Selywn instead of Selwyn?

P.S. we can't afford him.

So it's now official...
Both cobbo and herbie have extended at the Broncos.Reportedly 700k a year for Cobbo. Farnworth couldn't be too far off the mark. Has anyone heard any reports? They also have Staggs in centres on big dollars. Forget Cobbo! I think this makes the perfect opportunity to strike, and hit them where it hurts. Go after Deine Mariner! Young gun centre coming through up there. Poaching him under their noses would be something sweet. This would be a very smart recruitment move in my opinion.

So it's now official...
Both cobbo and herbie have extended at the Broncos.Reportedly 700k a year for Cobbo. Farnworth couldn't be too far off the mark. Has anyone heard any reports? They also have Staggs in centres on big dollars. Forget Cobbo! I think this makes the perfect opportunity to strike, and hit them where it hurts. Go after Deine Mariner! Young gun centre coming through up there. Poaching him under their noses would be something sweet. This would be a very smart recruitment move in my opinion.
Yes agreed, Mariner looks like a gun and would be a very ideal poach. Would be perfect if we move on Harper and bring him in. I think Broncos signed Farnworth for one year only just to try play it safe with Mariner though, so he must be in their long-term plans. It'll be hard but I'd love it.

Yes agreed, Mariner looks like a gun and would be a very ideal poach. Would be perfect if we move on Harper and bring him in. I think Broncos signed Farnworth for one year only just to try play it safe with Mariner though, so he must be in their long-term plans. It'll be hard but I'd love it.
That might be the case, but the oppurtunity of playing first grade sooner than he could at the broncos might be enough, along with an upgrade. We were in the chase for cobbo, so the means are there, won't cost as much either. I have little doubt, that Mariner will reach the same heights as cobbo. Would be stupid not too in my opinion

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8