Seibold Selection Surprises - 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bit confused so I'm sure the brains trust can advise. The following article says that Gordon most likely will play 14 against Dogs. Thought as a development player he couldn't till mid year?

He has written that off the top of his head with a lot of guess work and not much research. In the Bunnies section he thinks they played the world club challenge so I doubt he is even much of a fan. Gordon definitely can't play round 1.

Bit confused so I'm sure the brains trust can advise. The following article says that Gordon most likely will play 14 against Dogs. Thought as a development player he couldn't till mid year?

Lazy journalism by News.com - Gordon can't play NRL till round 11 at the earliest.

Here's hoping for Weekes at 14.

Well team list Tuesday is less than 24 hours away so I’m guessing we’ll know.

I’d expect Weekes at 14.

Props Jake & Pillowseka

Keppie at Lock ( just based on the trial ).

It’s only the bench that holds any mystery , I’d expect Josh A , and then take your pick of the other forwards after that.
Agreed + Bullemore + young Fifita. Impressive bench.
I feel sorry for Sips as he has been really good in the trials but I think he misses out... this time around. Still like to see Kao in that left centre spot but I think Parker the nod.

Cooper may have the runs on the board, it’s not his work with the ball that concerns me, it’s without the ball that I’m worried about, I’m sure Ciraldo will be sending plenty of traffic his way, I hope our big men work hard to look after after him.

saw an article todays claiming DCE had the backline humming in the trials so all bodes well for round 1
Pbs Nature Animales GIF by Nature on PBS

Cooper may have the runs on the board, it’s not his work with the ball that concerns me, it’s without the ball that I’m worried about, I’m sure Ciraldo will be sending plenty of traffic his way, I hope our big men work hard to look after after him.
The real 5/8 will be Tommy, all's Johns has to do is be the dependable link man, give good ball to Tommy and watch the game open up for us.

First team list is run and done.
Pretty much as predicted.

Suprised to see Bully in 17 over toff.
He might have got some "goat photos" from siebs time in brissy :p :p

I was also hoping Gordo 3 surnames would be named in the 17 loved the way he played in the trials I'm sure his time will come.

I hope siebs aka my mate Spoony has got the memo about how much we fans hate the bulldogs and this is TMIGOTY

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4