Seibold Selection Surprises - 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They are choosing their words carefully?
It’s clear they have spent a lot of time on “ teamwork “ and be a happy group.

On the field it was also clear that they were able to be more themselves rather than working to an antiquated plan.

And the media stuff we’ve been getting this off season , light years ahead of previous years.

The common denominator,

The change in coaching.

Can someone clarify if Gordon is available for selection in our top 17? I've read conflicting reports.
Apparently not until round 11 , then Roache to have a hit out with Blacktown and Lawton as well . Probably fair to say though that Gordie would presently be the next best 9 option after Froggy

Is it possible that Croker is injured and GCKT is on standby (pencilled in). Lawton is injured so no go there. Somebody believes this and has heard rumours! Nah the Club would have said something.

It’s clear they have spent a lot of time on “ teamwork “ and be a happy group.

On the field it was also clear that they were able to be more themselves rather than working to an antiquated plan.

And the media stuff we’ve been getting this off season , light years ahead of previous years.

The common denominator,

The change in coaching.
Also, the team looks super fit, could of come down to training form as well, as I think there might have been some close calls in the selection process.

Not many surprises from my perspective with unavailability playing a role in the selections particularly on the bench. This is an important game for us we really need the 2 points on offer.
So true, I like the bench tbh, guys like Ailoi Bully and Burbo can put the critics to bed with staring roles of the bench. Seib's put the ball firmly in there court now, let's see how they go...carn Manly!

Interesting we have gone for mobility rather than size, on the bench. Still, bigger starting pack I guess.
Hopefully, mobility will create an impact off the bench. However, these guys are not small.

Burbo 105 kg & 193 cm (probably heavier now)
Bullemore 110 kg & 190 cm
Aloiai 106 kg & 189 cm

Last edited:
Hopefully, mobility will create an impact against off the bench. However, these guys are not small.

Burbo 105 kg & 193 cm (probably heavier now)
Bullemore 110 kg & 190 cm
Aloiai 106 kg & 189 cm
In regards to Bullemore, I sense he's champing at the bit ready to explode into the game in a big way on Sat. And all three players are fast play the ballers, great bench selections from Sieb's for mine.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2