Seibold Selection Surprises - 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
First team list is run and done.
Pretty much as predicted.

Suprised to see Bully in 17 over toff.
He might have got some "goat photos" from siebs time in brissy :p :p

I was also hoping Gordo 3 surnames would be named in the 17 loved the way he played in the trials I'm sure his time will come.

I hope siebs aka my mate Spoony has got the memo about how much we fans hate the bulldogs and this is TMIGOTY
I think Bully might be a little more “ mobile “ than Toff , that’s all I can think.

Ok Im confused....
I see the name Gordon Chan Kum Tong on reserves list
I thought he was not allowed to be selected till rd11
Does anyone have any info on this ?
Maybe Im just behind the times :wasntme:

Ok Im confused....
Seems like the past week that people think they know the rule, but you know ?
Rules can change.
Rules are there to be broken.
Who knows ?

Ok Im confused....
Surely if he cant play.. we cant register him even as a reserve? If we can.. why arent we playing him.

Surely if he cant play.. we cant register him even as a reserve? If we can.. why arent we playing him.
I realise trials are trials, but his explosiveness is obvious and though the Croke has been Solid, we could maybe introduce him off the bench after croker handles the physical early exchanges and the game offers tiring middles....an area we have lacked badly and the parcel has just arrived at our doorstep and just needs to be opened.
There's no doubt our New coaching staff recognise his ability and he is in the spotlight snapping at heels for a top 17 spot and will no doubt get opportunity in 2023.

Maybe Gordie can play but gets listed in the 22 in case Croker does down so we can apply for dispensation??

Lord knows, would be great to get clarity
Possibly, but the nrl would expect us to have no other hooking options first. Lawman is returning, and who knows whats doing with roache but i would expect they would also need to be injured. If weekes plays 14 successfully they may even argue he is an option depending on where he is selected at the time

Does it seem that the players act allot more happier since Des has left.
happier unsure.
maybe manlys media department looks better resourced and more in touch with what fans want.
nice for the off season, but winning is what ultimately makes fans happy

if we bottom out there will be calls that we were too playful and not serious enough

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8