Seibold Pressers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Siebs continues to impress me. The team overall looks ten times better than last year. My only critic so far is the selection of Burbo and Tui. Although I get that Tui is probably the best outside back replacement option we have right now.

Siebs continues to impress me. The team overall looks ten times better than last year. My only critic so far is the selection of Burbo and Tui. Although I get that Tui is probably the best outside back replacement option we have right now.
Saab will replace him as soon as he’s fit.

But yes surely young Fifita ( if he doesn’t go ) should be next up ( think he’s an edge and not a middle so correct me if I’m wrong ).

I just wish he'd either mumble like Muttley or say Yeah, Nah a couple of times.
I really don't know what this guy's on about being coherent and all.;)
Reminds me of this classic interview where Des was mouthing words to questions pre match ... at first the poor interviewer thought there was something wrong with the mic then just as Des thanked her and moved on she realised she'd be trolled. Classic.

I am starting to think Seibs' ability to speak with clarity was a hindrance up Brisbane way as they all seem to grunt or whatever to each other.

It was good. I wonder had it not been the week that John sattler passed if he would had said something.

I judge the coach on his actions and results not his words. The reason why is he's done some great stuff and I think we are looking very good. I just find when he talks to the media he sounds a bit to corporate but honestly if we are getting the Results and are good to watch. I don't care what he sounds like

I agree Cam if it was any other normal game without the Sattler passing Seibs would've unloaded, but he stayed composed and reserved for the occasion. Let them have their victory now but he knows we'll get them next time.

Was it just me, but was Seibold a bit too cherry and happy about getting beaten easily by the Titans at so called fortress brookie?

Not as happy as Cooper Johns after the loss. Had a number of Titans players larfing their heads off post game. Seriously after that game (and his in particular) there is no reason to stay on the field cracking jokes with the opposition.

I think Seibolds press conferences are honest and to the point. He was fair about how the team played last night.
The Seibold honest to the point perspective

If we are going to be fair about how the team played

We will give Seibold 10 out of 10 for being honest on how the team played

We will also give him 0 out of 10 for not being able to lift the team on our historic 700th game on our sacred ground

Not as happy as Cooper Johns after the loss. Had a number of Titans players larfing their heads off post game. Seriously after that game (and his in particular) there is no reason to stay on the field cracking jokes with the opposition.

Cooper Johns is just ecstatic a coach is paying him to play footy where not a single other team had any interest.
He has won footy lotto and taking up an important one spot in the top 30

Same for Woods and looks like Flanagan. Manly is the new Gold Coast for useless football players getting signed.
We have Tui signed for another two years, but haven't re-signed Koula yet.

Koula might already be a Rah Rah me thinks, even before SuRidgePipe announced.

Although that bigmouth from RA would have blurted it out by now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4