Seibold presser ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The whole front row is my worry
Yeah agree Aloiai injury prone does not perform against good forwards, keppie awful hands and crap goaline d, Paseka errors in games lack of work rate and Sipley lack of mobility.
Boyle I think has potential in roosters game took them as probably near best prop on the field but needs to stay fit is his issue

It just "maybe" a great roster, but will need 2 - 3 big bloomers like the Cows added last season to morph into a "great roster".....a signing to unsuspectingly turn into a rep probable and 2 youngsters to go Boom.....possible, but a big expectation.
I'll be happy if we are competitive, get an injury free run for once and hang into the 8, building momentum as the season grows.

It just "maybe" a great roster, but will need 2 - 3 big bloomers like the Cows added last season to morph into a "great roster".....a signing to unsuspectingly turn into a rep probable and 2 youngsters to go Boom.....possible, but a big expectation.
I'll be happy if we are competitive, get an injury free run for once and hang into the 8, building momentum as the season grows.
Yep, the "big bloomers" need to come along at the same time and lead to success. If they have breakout seasons in our bad years then we need to pay them market value and any advantage is lost.

Yeah I just don't buy great competitive if injury free to let players top 8.
But we let go alot of experience which I believe we will miss

@Eagle of London and @XV-1

Here's a new thread for you to get upset about ...

U r certainly getting good at wasting everyone's time with pointless threads where there are multiple threads about the same thing.
But, please add a new Mestrov thread with this pressr.
Then another new joint thread with Seibold & Mestrov.

It's been a week or so since a new Jake thread.

Please start another one to waste even more time.

U clearly have nothing better to do so it's important we support special guys like u.

So what would impress you from a CEO and Coach Bob, lets hear it ?
Inquiring minds would like to know @bob dylan Personally, I think that Mestrov is doing an outstanding job as MWSE CEO, after what I felt initially was a bit of a slow start. Seibold also appears to be making all the right moves in terms of staff and culture initiatives as well. It's a results-driven business obviously, but I am far more optimistic about our direction than I was immediately after rainbow gate.

Yeah agree Aloiai injury prone does not perform against good forwards, keppie awful hands and crap goaline d, Paseka errors in games lack of work rate and Sipley lack of mobility.
Boyle I think has potential in roosters game took them as probably near best prop on the field but needs to stay fit is his issue
Not forgetting the lack of a quality 9!

So what would impress you from a CEO and Coach Bob, lets hear it ?

Well not feeding us the bs the squad is good enough. Its a second rate squad at best that might sneak into the 8 if Tom plays 15 games next season.

Announcing a key signing or two with the money from Walker, Taupau and Foz's share of the cap.

Or explaining where the money, has to be $1.2m to $1.5m, from freed up from those 3 departure was being spent in the 2023 roster.

Well not feeding us the bs the squad is good enough. Its a second rate squad at best that might sneak into the 8 if Tom plays 15 games next season.

Announcing a key signing or two with the money from Walker, Taupau and Foz's share of the cap.

Or explaining where the money, has to be $1.2m to $1.5m, from freed up from those 3 departure was being spent in the 2023 roster.
Can't fault Seibold on the presser.

Its actually rather refreshing.

what did he say? Players needing to find the love for, or enjoy the grind that is pre-season for 12 weeks. There is a challenge to the players in there.

It's great messaging. Great messaging. And Its been such a long time since we had a team that you could see enjoyed anything that remotely involved hard work, they certainly haven't enjoy that grind in a game.

So don't just do preseason this year boys. Learn to Love it.

I love it already. If you think about it, If our boys can't find that enjoyment that love for preseasons hard work. They certainly ain't going to magically find any enjoyment or love for the grind in the game when the game is hard and tense.

Season 2023. Learning to love again. ❤️🌈🦄😘

And that's not including the NRL's mystery cap money for 23. We at least know we have $675k to spend, going on what we might offer to Flegler.

Yeah, that’s the kind of inspiring stuff I want to hear from the head coach at the start of the preseason. It would be so motivating for the players and no doubt memberships would go through the roof as all the bandwagoners would get on board quick smart.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4