Seibold presser ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Listen. He absolutely did not commit to Schuster at 5/8.
Everyone had assumed otherwise.
All Schuster is asking for is a shot at 5/8 then all the assumptions will be answered .The way he has fronted up at training now is the same youngster that was there 2 years ago and thrown into the second row .Bring on 2023 .Manly is going to shock a lot of the doubters .

All Schuster is asking for is a shot at 5/8 then all the assumptions will be answered .The way he has fronted up at training now is the same youngster that was there 2 years ago and thrown into the second row .Bring on 2023 .Manly is going to shock a lot of the doubters .
Deserves his shot , but the great thing about the new coaching set up is that this means he’ll have to perform to keep it.

And by that I’m not suggesting that he won’t be given time to settle in to the role ( he will ) but unlike with Hasler where he’d be left there regardless I think he’ll know he’s only a few bad games away from another youngster being given his shot.

The comment was just about what Seibold said. I've been a Schuster fan from the start; except for the rainbow dickhead stuff 🤣🤣

Imagine being in a conversation with Seibold, Toovey and Lockyer......... it would be like being an extra on the set of the Godfather or the Sopranos
Tooves to the Drano* salesman: It’s not personal, it’s business.

*I once knew a man who drank Drano as a boy. One of the side effects, apart from a gravelly voice, was that he could literally eat sh-t as a party trick. The Drano had destroyed his tastebuds.

U r certainly getting good at wasting everyone's time with pointless threads where there are multiple threads about the same thing.
But, please add a new Mestrov thread with this pressr.
Then another new joint thread with Seibold & Mestrov.

It's been a week or so since a new Jake thread.

Please start another one to waste even more time.

U clearly have nothing better to do so it's important we support special guys like u.

Thank you for your kind (but creepy) interest in my lifestyle ... I assure you, I appreciate the time it must take away from your therapy sessions ... especially now, that Seib's failed to give the Shu an unrestrained endorsement for the 5/8 position ... I can just imagine the panic your therapist is in ordering double packs of your medication from big pharma ..

Deserves his shot , but the great thing about the new coaching set up is that this means he’ll have to perform to keep it.

And by that I’m not suggesting that he won’t be given time to settle in to the role ( he will ) but unlike with Hasler where he’d be left there regardless I think he’ll know he’s only a few bad games away from another youngster being given his shot.
Agreed but if we go by what you are suggesting ,I think Schuster has a better chance in the halves than what I have been watching Evans do in the last 3 years .We have a lot of youngsters that are crying out for a go in the halves but for whatever reason were held back and we signed Foran and extend Evans . I think we will loose 1 or 2 who cannot wait for 2026 to get a start at 6 or 7 .
Cannot wait for 2023 after the debacle in 2022 .

From what we've seen with the club culling, it's hiding some very sharp teeth tho.
1669768625953.png

Thank you for your kind (but creepy) interest in my lifestyle ... I assure you, I appreciate the time it must take away from your therapy sessions ... especially now, that Seib's failed to give the Shu an unrestrained endorsement for the 5/8 position ... I can just imagine the panic your therapist is in ordering double packs of your medication from big pharma ..

Schu gets first crack - what more can he expect.

U need to start a new thread on Schu as I can see u r itching for some more negatively towards Schu.
Cmon, waste some more of everyone's time.

Let's see what impact they have on the players and their on field performances next season and then judge them.

Schu gets first crack - what more can he expect.

U need to start a new thread on Schu as I can see u r itching for some more negatively towards Schu.
Cmon, waste some more of everyone's time.

Yes, strangely, like others, I have been negative about several parts of the Shu's game, ... however, I have always acknowledged his talent and potential.

For mine, his biggest problem has been that his brain doesn't work ... although there appears to have been some improvement in this .. off field at least .. if this continues to on-field with decision making and energy ... all your boy love may be vindicated ... I live in hope for you.

Good to see we're bringing back the biff in the off season.....

Things were getting a bit too quiet on here lately.

Really have not taken that much notice of Seibold 's past coaching activities but if the indication from some footy followers in my local area is any indication . He does have a bit to prove or to show that he can manage a good coaching and stable environment in his return to the N R L . Pretty indifferent myself , of course really hope that he does really well and gets some really positive results . Again think that Flannagan was an excellent choice as a back up and Dymock seems steady and reliable . But ball is still in Anthony 's court and very hopefully he can pull all of the necessary elements in the club both on and off the field together successfully and the good and important results will follow

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2