Seibold is an imposter

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I kept thinking the Tigers and Bunnies got the best deals out of the coaching roundabout ... early days I know but Penrith and Broncs administration looking poor at the moment.

I wonder how many players were in the Walters camp and while not deliberately going out to play poor, is effecting their 1%ers, and the urgency to get there in defense and get moving with the ball when needed.
Just a thought.

Can't hurt to pour more petrol on the internal flame of implosions.

All’s not well up here in Donkeyville!!

Even the Donkey Mail , “ the Bronco Mail” newspaper is tearing them a new one.

It’s such a beautiful thing.
If we only win one more game this year, please make it round 9. Then it would truly be magic.

ps.Hey Mark, Are you going this year, or will you be away?

I wonder how many players were in the Walters camp and while not deliberately going out to play poor, is effecting their 1%ers, and the urgency to get there in defense and get moving with the ball when needed.
Just a thought.

Can't hurt to pour more petrol on the internal flame of implosions.

Word is Narelle Walters rings the football club daily letting them know they’re still "a pack of c***s!"

The Broncos have farked up big time and I’m loving it.

Rugby League is as tribal as any sport and most clubs will struggle when they hire outsiders in key roles. The Broncos should have learnt a thing or two from what we went through from 2016-2018.

When Toovey was shafted, he was easily still the best candidate as head coach. Had he been retained, I think he would have had us competitive again from 2016 onwards.

The Broncos premiership drought has given the club an itchy trigger finger and it is sweet to watch.

If we only win one more game this year, please make it round 9. Then it would truly be magic.

Sadly I’ll be away.

Lots of catching up to do now we have got past the first anniversary of Micks death, so all in all 5 months caravanning this year.

Let's make it two games. Can't stand losing to the slime. They've had the wood over us for too long.

Sadly I’ll be away.

Lots of catching up to do now we have got past the first anniversary of Micks death, so all in all 5 months caravanning this year.
Kiah always asked about you and what you're up-to. Half her football memories were thanks to you.:inlove:

Bennett couldn't get them a premiership without the original 90's squad either @:cool:

What the last few years have shown is just how easy the Broncos had it through the 90s when they basically had the pick of Queensland's best talent talent. The Seagulls/Chargers were the poor little brother and for their first 10 years, the Cows were Neville's. Brisbane's teams back then generally comprised of about 3/4's of the Qld Origin side and often up to half of the Kangaroos (which still makes me question how they were ever under the salary cap which had been around since about 1990).

And it makes me laugh every time I think back to the Broncos complaining that they were being hard done by which is what brought about Super League. Yeah, they were hard done by and Casanova died as a virgin.

But these days they have to share Qld with the Tits, Cows and even the Drizzle, as well as other clubs looking for talented players. They no longer have the pick of the bunch despite being easily the most financial club in the NRL, and its been slim pickings ever since 2006. Oh sure they've still played Finals most years since, but they haven't won a premiership in that time.

Problem is we need to enjoy this time as much as we can. Very rarely does a side with that much individual talent stay on the mat for long.

In saying that I could only dare to hope that the Broncos 2019 emulate that roosters of 2009. Dog on a stick anyone?

Do you think the donkey's poor start to the season will affect crowds at the 8 game Brissie weekend ????

Would be unlike the NRL to have a marketing fox paw ....

fox paw?

P.S: Always...always good to see the broncos lose.

He's arrogant. Pre season was asked how he would react if things didn't go to plan and twice responded "it's ok, because I know what I'm doing".

I’m loving seeing Brisbane fail not a fan of Seibold. Don’t think he was too popular at manly and it was a dog act to use souths to get a start then leave after one season. I also think the broncos were dogs for the way they treated Bennett. So it’s a case of karma all round

I don't think we should highlight the fact he may be an impostor.

The longer Brisbane keep him there with the results that are coming, the better I reckon.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4