Seibold is an imposter

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This thread will, inadvertently, bring the He who cannot coach support brigade, thin in ranks as it now is, out of the furniture.
Now that we have some...

Haha wow, I cannot believe how this has turned out so far. I always thought that Walters should have been appointed as the Broncos coach if they were going to move on from Bennett. I hope we win in round 9 so that we can also turn the screws into the Donkeys

The only ones in that side right now who are earning their keep are Lodge (despite dropping the ball 3 times tonight), Oates and Gillett.

Boyd is a passenger. Bird is trying too hard to regain form rather than letting it happen. Milford is a fullback playing 5/8 and can't handle the defensive load of being in the line. Nikorima is a better hooker than he is a halfback. And they are definitely missing James Roberts who usually can make something out of nothing with his speed.

Seibold had a better roster to work with at Souffs, hence they made him look better than he probably is.

The only ones in that side right now who are earning their keep are Lodge (despite dropping the ball 3 times tonight), Oates and Gillett.

Boyd is a passenger. Bird is trying too hard to regain form rather than letting it happen. Milford is a fullback playing 5/8 and can't handle the defensive load of being in the line. Nikorima is a better hooker than he is a halfback. And they are definitely missing James Roberts who usually can make something out of nothing with his speed.

Seibold had a better roster to work with at Souffs, hence they made him look better than he probably is.
Some of their players need a refresh. I wonder if we could exchange a forward or two for a back or two of theirs.

They need to either move Nikorima to hooker or piss him off all together. Milford was caught doing some old DCE headless chook stuff as well.

Bennett couldn't get them a premiership without the original 90's squad either @:cool:

Good to watch >:)

Queue the 'Green can't coach' next from Tallis :rofl:

We already know that the Titans' form is all due to Chez' backflip :D

Do you think the donkey's poor start to the season will affect crowds at the 8 game Brissie weekend ????

Would be unlike the NRL to have a marketing fox paw ....

Nope, close to a sell out now.

But I’d expect the only full house to be us v Donkeys.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8