Season countdown.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Really hope that Koula and Bullemor can naturally make a good impression early , should be able to add some extra punch and another dimension if they can show their best attributes . Won "t have Alioia initially , so also hope that Marty and Keppie can get some good early consistency and help Manly get into a slightly better grinding style of play from the get go . Not too concerned with other positions , just Harper to return to his better form . Looks like Weekes will be given plenty of opportunity in the trials to show he is up to i st grade standard .

By the way , less than two months to go, like you all I’m excited by that.

It’ll be good to see the trials as well but we can never expect anything from them really as it’s just a hit out.

27 Days till trials

47 Days till round 1

Check out the new training gear. Now I feel safe.

Attachments

• IMG_0032.JPG
    IMG_0032.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 12
Never thought I’d say this but bugger me I’m sick of the Big Bash, it’s been way too long this year.
Yeah....it's become a bit repetative, the first 3 or 4 seasons of the BBL was so entertaining, had lots of the older characters still playing the game. The game has now evolved to a higher skill level, the wow factor isn't quite there like it used to be. The game reminds me of the days when as kids we used to set up a garbage tin for the stumps, and if you couldn't bowl a tennis ball, you could throw it as hard as you liked. Smashing the ball over houses into widow pains and other peoples houses, those where the days.

Really hope that Koula and Bullemor can naturally make a good impression early , should be able to add some extra punch and another dimension if they can show their best attributes . Won "t have Alioia initially , so also hope that Marty and Keppie can get some good early consistency and help Manly get into a slightly better grinding style of play from the get go . Not too concerned with other positions , just Harper to return to his better form . Looks like Weekes will be given plenty of opportunity in the trials to show he is up to i st grade standard .
Lionel knows he's got players breathing down his neck, last season he was carrying niggling injuries into the last 6 games. He's now looking super fit and with a good pre-season behind him, I'm expecting big things from Lionel.

Lionel knows he's got players breathing down his neck, last season he was carrying niggling injuries into the last 6 games. He's now looking super fit and with a good pre-season behind him, I'm expecting big things from Lionel.
Most players play finals footy with niggling injuries

The Premiership wining Panthers were hit the hardest with injuries and they performed to premiership winning standards

The Panthers were hanging by a thread but they did not hang their heads down ,

They lifted their tails up and lifted above their injuries and pain to gain the biggest prize in the NRL

The moral of the story
If you got what it takes you will find a way to Glory
If not , You will find an excuse

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4